What's new

Peaceful solution of Iran nuclear issue

Nasir

Reaction score
I think Pakistan and Turkey officials should really visit Iran and ask for their intentions and should tell them the pros and cons of if there intentions are to build up nuclear weapons. If even Iran succeeds in getting one, will it survive the sanctions and pressure from the outside countries like Europe and America? Will it recieve support from Pakistan, Turkey, Russia and China like countries, or will all these countries be forced to not to support Iran? :cry:

Pakistan, Turkey call for peaceful solution to Iran nuclear issue

ISLAMABAD: Pakistani and Turkish diplomats have called for a peaceful resolution to the international dispute over Iran’s nuclear programme, a government statement said on Tuesday.

Senior Foreign Ministry official Riaz Mohammad Khan and Ali Tuygan – undersecretary for Turkey’s Foreign Affairs – made the comments after bilateral talks in on Monday, it said. Regional and international issues including developments in the Middle East, South Asia and Afghanistan were discussed, and the two sides “stressed the need for an amicable settlement of the Iran nuclear issue”, the statement said.

Tehran has said that its nuclear programme is for peaceful purposes, but the United States and its European allies believe that Iran is seeking a nuclear weapon.

The West has proposed a UN Security Council resolution spelling out a number of demands, including that Iran stop enriching uranium – the material that can be used to make a nuclear bomb.

Pakistani and Turkish officials – who last met in Ankara in August 2003 – also reviewed bilateral relations, in particular trade and economic ties as well as cultural and educational cooperation, the statement said.

Later, Tuygan called on Foreign Minister Khurshid Kasuri at his office. Kasuri will visit Ankara later this month on the invitation of his Turkish counterpart Abdullah Gul. AP

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2006%5C04%5C05%5Cstory_5-4-2006_pg7_13

i think turky and pakstan want no war in iran because then pakistan will be surrounded by hostile forces i.e india to the east / afgandistan to the west/iran to the southwest along with irack. and everyone knows the pentagon these days is filled with the forces of zionism with strong influences of indians and israelis. has anyone ever hear of the special forces of the pentagon filled with israeli planners and indan agents who are operating now in irack and afganisthan? their tactics are similar to what israel has been doing to the palestinian all these years i.e use of attack dogs, humiliations,religous degradation ,abuse ,torture.

Comanche said:
i think turky and pakstan want no war in iran because then pakistan will be surrounded by hostile forces i.e india to the east / afgandistan to the west/iran to the southwest along with irack. and everyone knows the pentagon these days is filled with the forces of zionism with strong influences of indians and israelis. has anyone ever hear of the special forces of the pentagon filled with israeli planners and indan agents who are operating now in irack and afganisthan? their tactics are similar to what israel has been doing to the palestinian all these years i.e use of attack dogs, humiliations,religous degradation ,abuse ,torture.

I can understand Zionist in Pentagon, but how can a brown guy be working in pentagon ?

A.Rahman said:
I can understand Zionist in Pentagon, but how can a brown guy be working in pentagon ?
because rumsfeld the ## has turned the pentagon into zion. india and us now hold all types of war games under his command. an he has invited a indian officer to be posted permantly at its command center Stratcom. the indians have convinced the usa that india can handle china and the muslims on its own if they give india super high tech weaponry and latest nuclear tech . india also begged the usa to form an israel india us alliance to fight islamo fascism and what not. all this is being handled by the raw agents trained by israel and we see it today in the media and the current policies towards muslim states.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom