What's new

peaceful rally in SUPPORT of president musharaf(will be held in july inshallah)

alihamza

New Recruit

Reaction score
assalamo alekum to all

i found this on orkut .i thought i must post it here in this great forum.i am not spamming of any kind

peaceful rally in support of pres musharaf.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=31837571680

hey this is the link of facebook n join it for our beloved president. we r holding a peaceful rally in support of our president in the first week of july in islamabad n karachi. u'll get the further details on facebook. if u really support him then u must join this community on facebook n participate in the rally. coz this would b the best opportunity to acknowledge his achievements n stop him from resigning.

I earnestly request you all to please try to invite as many as people as you want in this rally and make it
a success .also dont forget to post this on other pakistani forums

lets show to the world that educated silent majority is still with the honourable president. hurry up. we need to campaign aggressively.

pls join the group . friends of pakistan is an organization headed by surror zaidi. pls make it fast. we need to campaign agressively.

you can also contact on

Pakistan Office
Address : 3-N Gulberg II, Lahore, Pakistan.
Office : 0092-42-587-5617
Fax : 0092-42-587-5616

Email:
zaidi@friendsofpakistan.com.pk
www.friendsofpakistan.com.pk
City/Town:
Lahore, Pakistan

I am sure there will be some people. But I doubt if If there would crowd in thousands.

Unfortunately electronic media such as Geo TV and Urdu press has been carrying on so much propaganda against Musharraf that a lot of public may think that all ills of Pakistan are due to him.

Let them talk. Soon they will realize what President Musharraf did was right and all will be forgotten. I just hope that its not too late.

Back
Top Bottom