What's new

Peace with Pakistan is our national agenda, says Afghan president

Ghani must be high on weed while vomiting this statement. When he will come back to his senses all will be "Normal".

No need for negotiations, just declare the recognition of the international border, and Afghanistan will be at peace with Pakistan.

Who is he?Mayor of Kabul?No need to talk Americans slaves.Talk to America directly.He can't go to toilet without Americans permition..

Afghanistan is being stupid for not recognizing the Durand line.

The Duran Line is accepted by the UN and USA as legitimate borders of Pakistan.

Afghanistanis are stupid.

Pakistan needs to sit down and sort the Duran Line with Afghanistan before we do anything else with them.
Oh and while we are negotiating, we need to stop all transit, imports and exports to and from Afghanistan.

Afghanistan is being stupid for not recognizing the Durand line.

The Duran Line is accepted by the UN and USA as legitimate borders of Pakistan.

Afghanistanis are stupid.

Afghans are delusional. They thing every thing somehow belongs to them. An Afghan butcher told me today that nearly all of Iran once belonged to Afghanistan and should be returned back to them. Nearly slipped laughing my head off................:lol:

I am surprised that the Afghans are not asking for Spain, Italy & Germany to be returned back to them....................:lol:

Afghans are delusional. They thing every thing somehow belongs to them. An Afghan butcher told me today that nearly all of Iran once belonged to Afghanistan and should be returned back to them. Nearly slipped laughing my head off................:lol:

I am surprised that the Afghans are not asking for Spain, Italy & Germany to be returned back to them....................:lol:
Lol hilarious.

What an idiot.

I guess he was referring to the exploits of Nader Shah.

LOL that was centuries ago. Now the times have changed.

The US is playing Sun Tzu with Pakistan; " oppose your weakest to their strongest"..
Now they are sending two more Marines brigades to Afghanistan..as of the latest news..
Afghan government can not negotiate anything on its own as long as it is fully supported by the US.. the latter wants even more Indian influence in Afghanistan .. a move clearly against any peace process for the region..

Sure "Peace" should be national and existential agenda for Afghan people. BUT Ashraf Ghani or US stooge like him sure is not the right person to talk about or purse such important agenda. It not actually Ghani BUT US 9indian nexus) is parroting Ghani to make statement on be half of US. Motivation is clear - they want to lessen the blow from US-india Afghan policy.

Lol hilarious.

What an idiot.

I guess he was referring to the exploits of Nader Shah.

LOL that was centuries ago. Now the times have changed.

Bro, he was being serious. These guys are in the pits but they HONESTLY believe that all the countries bordering Afghanistan belong to them, not just Pakistan. He want on to claim that Afghans gave birth to the Persian race...................:rofl:

Bro, he was being serious. These guys are in the pits but they HONESTLY believe that all the surrounding countries belong to them, not just Pakistan. He want on to claim that Afghans gave birth to the Persian race...................:rofl:
What an idiot, you should have put that Afghan fool in his place.

What an idiot, you should have put that Afghan fool in his place.

Lol........I didn't want to cause a scene and he was getting annoyed that I didn't believe him. He was also offended by my laughter. I took my poultry and left.

I was tempted to ask him when Germany, Italy, France & the Netherlands would be rightfilly returned to Afghanistan......:lol:

Lol........I didn't want to cause a scene and he was getting annoyed that I didn't believe him. He was also offended by my laughter. I took my poultry and left.

I was tempted to ask him when Germany, Italy, France & the Netherlands would be rightfilly returned to Afghanistan......:lol:
lol I agree with you. :lol:

What a stupid idiot that Afghan was. No wonder Afghanistanis are in trouble this day and age.
Afghanistanis are not educated. that is the problem.

Back
Top Bottom