What's new

PDM Govt Plans to arrest Imran Khan

Screenshot_20220821-201524_Twitter.jpg

Wherever Bajwa the traitor in chief will go in world, rest assure people of pakistan will do the same what we do to the NS at his house in London.
There won’t be any safe place for him in the world.

What did I say from day one. Get your machines oiled. It will eventually come down to that we might need to fight for our country's freedom.

So Bajra finally decided to go full retard? Bring it on I'd say. We're getting tired of this hide and seek anyways.

I personally feel, they are not going to make the arrest tonight. This is probably just to test the waters. Or maybe, they will just house arrest him.

You have to wonder how badly General Bajwa and the senior Army leadership have sold out Pakistan, given how terrified he, the Army leadership supporting him and the PDM leadership are of Imran Khan returning to power with a massive majority.

Gen Bajwa and company have literally turned Pakistan into a fascist banana republic - whether its selling out Pakistan’s nuclear weapons program or a complete sellout of Pakistan to serve US interests against China and accept Indian hegemony - there is a more going on here than just ‘Bajwa’s pride’.

You have to wonder how badly General Bajwa and the senior Army leadership have sold out Pakistan
He just met centcom commander a few days back, what do you think the discussion would have been. This Mir jaffar was a CIA planted stooge who was brought up by Nawaz Sharif. Latter it was IK government who gave him his extension. IK is as much to be blamed as anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom