What's new

PDM Govt Plans to arrest Imran Khan

ghadar_.png

Shakal se hi rishwat khor lag raha hai, got the lion symbol on chest smajaha karo
Aek Kuta hai , ayese hi Kute to Mir Jafer kehlate hain

Jo Apne mulk se Ghadari kerte hain

Some people just want to watch the country burn.

Pathetic.

I hope for once that the people come out. Lock down the red zone, go to Jinnah Avenue...fill the place with people, push away the containers there, and show resistance.

Liberty Chowk par protest say kuch nhn honay wala, Punjab main PTI ki hi hakoomat hai. Go to Islamabad and lock the place down.

I for once now wish I was still there.

FIR under 7 ATA just because of saying 'We will file a case against you'...you have got to be kidding me. And the IG got 'terrorized' because of this?

I hope that I don't get to be in the same room with this IG again and have to pretend to talk nice to him.

Why don't just go to GHQ and every corps Hq and started calling b****** bajwa to resign?

ہم آ رہے ہیں آپ کے لیے ڈی جی اسلام آباد

آپ نے پورے پاکستان کو حقی آزادی کی دعوت دی

This does seem more of a response gauging move by the admin.

Just a teaser to see how people in the immediate area respond.

They cannot pick IK up like they did Shahbaz Gill...and they cannot pick IK up when he is isolated either. The only way left is to pick him up at his home at night when the people are the minimum.

Let's see.

All opt

ALERT: GEO and ARY are showing "neutral" news --- Azhar Mashwani

This is the most surprising news for me.

Last time around, ARY was also censoring IK's speech and had it on delay I believe. And lately it has been trying to show a bit more tilt due to a potential 'software update'.

They are now airing tickers on their channel that it is fake news and false propaganda that IK is going to be arrested and situation is all normal. The ARY reporter who is with IK usually (forgot his name, the smart looking young guy) also tweeting a few hours old video of the place with 4 policemen and no one there, with lights on and saying all is normal, jab keh twitter is filled with videos of a large number of people at the place.

Fishy fishy...

Back
Top Bottom