What's new

PDM gift to nation

Yes Right..

Me at side of lake in USA crying with popcorns 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
I also cry in avengers end game 😭🥺

While patwaris are so happy 😁
Ab dodh aur shahad key nehrein ja ree hein
Should i change to Youthiaas crying on "PDF" 😅

IPP contracts were a good way to earn kickbacks.

And the payments are due in US dollars. Double whammy there.

As your currency devalues, in Rs terms the electricity bills will keep getting expensive.
I wonder why we cannot take these IPP's to international court of arbitration to cancel the contracts citing clear cartelization and abuse of the entire power production system. And why not invoke Force Majeure?

I further wonder if it is possible to invite local private investors to invest in renewable energy with such aggression which enables us to start switching off our Oil/Gas and then Coal based Power plants eventually, in the next 10-25 years

Should i change to Youthiaas crying on "PDF" 😅
You should..

I mean only elite Youthia has time on PDF .. mostly enjoying their life in the west...

We only cry because we get emotional the same way we cry at end of romantic movie 🍿🎥

I wonder why we cannot take these IPP's to international court of arbitration to cancel the contracts citing clear cartelization and abuse of the entire power production system. And why not invoke Force Majeure?

I further wonder if it is possible to invite local private investors to invest in renewable energy with such aggression which enables us to start switching off our Oil/Gas and then Coal based Power plants eventually, in the next 10-25 years
There was no abuse of power the deals are pretty clear

You can simply default..you don't need to pay them. Default and renegotiate

That's what I would do since we are already at junk rating now

There is no point of not defaulting anymore

Next to impossible. The contracts are ironclad. I can understand the first few power plants having such contracts post Musharraf due to urgent need of electricity but then this scam went for far too long. In addition, there are allegations of some being front men of Sharifs and Zardaris.

What PTI tried was to negotiate or have these power plants face forensic audit of their accounts which surely would have exposed something.

Higher the better
Untill people change their attitudes I simply happy with the rupee going down suits us "foreigners" better, its no brainer that foreign youthias are better off with rapid devaluation

Most of the foreigner are youthias and they have "no idea" of "ground realities"
And you represent traitors. We dont blame you

Sindhi karachites will vote for PPPP and mahjirs for MQM and then they will cry kh ghazab hu gaya hey
It is the same startegy plan imposed by this PPP mafia just like modi implement plan in occupied Kashmir for takeover Kashmir & there rights by bringing Hindus in Kashmir from India same PPP mafia doing with Karachi by bringing Sindhis in Karachi that why people Karachi leaving this City in big number...

It's not that simple. The recent hike is more due to increase in tax due to imf condition to increase gov revenues. So the geniuses of isb are increasing inflows from already estb pool. Also the dollar exchange rate is also taking a hit. And the worst part is it will only increase both the taxes and usd pkr.

It's not that simple. The recent hike is more due to increase in tax due to imf condition to increase gov revenues. So the geniuses of isb are increasing inflows from already estb pool. Also the dollar exchange rate is also taking a hit. And the worst part is it will only increase both the taxes and usd pkr.
Absolutely wrong

IMF wants you to balance your books

It's up to you how you implement tax and what taxes you implement

You have three choices
Tax the rich
Tax the poor via direct taxes
Decrease spending

Every govt makes it own choice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom