What's new

PDF Mobile

@WebMaster
where art thou?
These days I'm unable to copy the lines in the quote from a member's post.
I dont know if its an iOS issue (@Abingdonboy I hope you can confirm this since you're also using an iphone6)

I meant this line...
upload_2014-12-5_18-48-34.png

Working now but yesterday was a no show

@WebMaster Past few days i am not able to post using my phone...... also the orientation of the site has been changed...... now i cannot see the options like new post, or live post thru my mobile...... While trying to reply a post, the text box (or the place we type) is not visible.....

I am not using the app, instead i am suing the phone browser.....and my phone is BB 10 series....

@WebMaster Past few days i am not able to post using my phone...... also the orientation of the site has been changed...... now i cannot see the options like new post, or live post thru my mobile...... While trying to reply a post, the text box (or the place we type) is not visible.....

I am not using the app, instead i am suing the phone browser.....and my phone is BB 10 series....

Which day you started noticing this?

@nair hows the app working on android right now?

I am not using the app But the mobile browser...... Earlier i could use PDF from my mobile, the orientation was similar to that from PC... Ever since the changes you made on the site, the entire orientation of site has changed in mobile browser.... Now I cannot post from my mobile because i cant find the text box (or the box where we type the post)...... More over the top line of the thread which contains "Watched threads, new posts, Live posts" is missing........

I am still facing the problem....

@WebMaster sir I have very good experience reading and replying on my non android phone.

what I do is simply access lie another forum and log in and tick the box for "stay logged in"

then I keep accessing "latest alerts" link from something called "fastlane" so I don't have to go through all steps again.

works fine for me sir. eats lots of battery but, as I keep refreshing.

I am not using the app But the mobile browser...... Earlier i could use PDF from my mobile, the orientation was similar to that from PC... Ever since the changes you made on the site, the entire orientation of site has changed in mobile browser.... Now I cannot post from my mobile because i cant find the text box (or the box where we type the post)...... More over the top line of the thread which contains "Watched threads, new posts, Live posts" is missing........

I am still facing the problem....

It should be fixed, can you try? I didn't change anything.

Can somebody with Android tell me if the PDF app is working right now or not? I dont have android

It should be fixed, can you try? I didn't change anything.

You know since saturday, PDF is not working for me from my mobile.... I guess there is some kind of restriction is been put from mobile browsing.......

Back
Top Bottom