What's new

PDF Mobile

@WebMaster:Using This website from Mobile is a real pain,and I have stopped visiting this website altogether. Please do something about it bro,like have a dedicated mobile version or an app.

The auto check for checking duplicate post is not working and this is resulting in many duplicate n triplicate threads though i do check it manually but still it gets posted

thank you bro,but I am using the good old symbian from Nokia

I'm aware at present App is only available for Android User at the moment. :agree: At times, I do excess PDF from Phone and it's Pain. I hope the issue will be fixed soon and App will work on other platforms too. :undecided:

@WebMaster . i can access pdf through my pc which is connected to wifi. but the problem is i cant access pdf through mobile using uc browser and internet explorer by same wifi . strange . I use Nokia lumia 720. please attend the problem. if it is a problem of IP address i think i would have faced problem both in pc and mobile. but the problem only in mobile is intriguing. even tapatalk on my mobile cannot open defence.pk

Last edited:
@WebMaster . i can access pdf through my pc which is connected to wifi. but the problem is i cant access pdf through mobile using uc browser and internet explorer by same wifi . strange . I use Nokia lumia 720. please attend the problem. if it is a problem of IP address i think i would have faced problem both in pc and mobile. but the problem only in mobile is intriguing. even tapatalk on my mobile cannot open defence.pk

Mobile IP and PC IP match? What are they? PM.

@WebMaster
Notification feature isn't working properly.yesterday I received 5 thank ratings but notified of two only in Bangladesh protest thread,plus my mentioning feature needs to be fixed too.I have got jhungary's mentions but not that of pkuser2k12 and some more earlier.
Kindly,fix this problem as soon as you can.
-Regards

I have installed the app recently. It works great for me, you just select the post you want to thank, a pop-up will rise, you can hit like in that... but not sure, how notifications work..

Hi @WebMaster

I can not log in from my phone into the website, android opera browser, it stays in the same page and filling in the blanks with username and password and hitting login keeps me coming back to the same page with the spaces filled in but the same login page. What shall I do ? I can't use the android app too as my play store is screwed up too for the time being.

Thanks in advance for your help.

It acts weird when you open it in Chrome on Android.When you try deleting something with backspace, it deletes randomly and sometimes the deleted words end up in your published post.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom