What's new

PDF Mobile

Links are same now in terms of bold/normal style. Now there is a bar on the left side that shows if it is read or not.

A suggestion. While accessing the site (https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/featured) on a mobile (oneplus 3t, s8, note 9, s10+) the thread title is going off the screen and the last word is either cutoff or not visible.
My current tinkering shows that current minimum width for the div (.WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Threads_List .DiscussionList) is set at 450px. If we decrease it to 360px, the thread title should render fine. Your web designers (who will definitely be more qualified in design) will have a better idea of how to accomplish the same in order to resolve the title cut-off.

How to check my follower ?
Screenshot_20190627-222908.jpeg

Hi

I am not able to use PDF mobile apps on my Iphone. I dont see any topic in PDF discussion forum after downloading the Apps.

Any Idea why ?

Sir,
I am not able to see any photo shared on any thread. I also update the app on my mobile phone. But still i m not able see any photographs
Just like this screen short. Can you advice me how can i solve this problem.

Last edited:
Sir,
I am not able to see any photo shared on any thread. I also update the app on my mobile phone. But still i m not able see any photographs
Just like this screen short. Can you advice me how can i solve this problem.
Same here...
Screenshot_20200309-135858.jpeg

I sometimes use a very old android tablet (about 7 years) and this site works flawlessly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom