What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
much better, have been away for a week or so and it is refreshing to be back on defence.pk, that is again looking like DEFENCE.PK!! Hope the speed and other interface modules are working fine as they were in the last light blue version.

Happy to be back.

@WebMaster Good upgrade sir. The smooth interface and new features regarding posting and editing are a joy.:-)

Last edited:
There used to be an option of rating the threads in the old format would it be available again?

@WebMaster this song for example

image.png

dear staff crew, is forum's changes finished or not, cause it's search engine clearly doesn't work, I wanna find one of my threads but forum's search engine only shows recent posts.
when i click on find all threads by mohsen it returns zero.
what's the case?

PDF looks great, faster than ever. Congrats to Webby and his team to keep the forum technologically updated.

Anyway, is the Search Function off?

And can the upward Arrow button sign in the Quote be made bigger/wide? It takes extra time/effort to click on the Arrow sign button to read the previous posts/replies.

6285Untitled.jpg

another function is missing, the see who replied in a thread.

31588Untitled.jpg

And lastly, it think if some more Tabs are added in the upper portion then browsing this forum could be more pleasant which would require less scroll to go the lower section like :Suggestion section:

79161Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Can we have the classic PDF look as an option too?

I hate this new look. I'm actually visiting PDF less now...maybe that's a good thing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom