What's new

PDF App

Mercenary

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just wondering if there are any plans on creating an PDF App for Mobile Devices such as Cellphones and iPads.

I am sure some of our forum members are Software Developers who can greatly assist in creating this App which would help members post while they are mobile and not infront of their Laptops or Desktops.

:)

I am posting through a tablet and I personally feel no use for an app , as opera even saves my data usage ;)

Not really necessary, that's what the mobile version of the forum is for...

Lightweight version + opera...
Works a treat....

20121023234031.jpg

Webby can you remove this post? I get this on every page. I think it is a bug in Tapa talk.

Guys is there any likelihood we will ever see a PDF app?? It would be a great tool especially as a way of gettin updates- they could be pushed to your mobile device and you could revive notifications about reviving thanks, PMs (if we ever be that back!!), subscriptions, new threads etc. it would be excellent!!

And would certainly boost posts and active members so there is more participation on this great site!

In Tapatalk ..we can't able to format our Text...PDF Have too much of bugs compared to other Forums

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom