What's new

Innovation: IBA students develop app for news watchers

Innovation :rofl::rofl::rofl:

NEWS.google/yahoo/msn/xyz.com ......every other site give USER PREFERENCES :hitwall:

if u want in ANDROID so many ordinary apps r there

@justsomeguy to be honest, I m not designer I m just developer. Skins are being designed by professionals now. I m focusing on making it more flexible and add some customization options. As far as speed is concerned, every time you click a tab the app brings news directly from site. In upcoming version, I have added sync button and the news are cached. So when you need update, you do the sync. So its done already :)
Thanx for suggestion and compliments

@Aamna14 Insha Allah I will continue to do so. I have realized that most of Pakistan's youth is being hijacked by several politicians and some secular forces. The best way is to make them aware of what reality is. Staying in touch with news and analyzing them is one way. It hardly takes 10 minutes to go through all updates in app. 2ndly my mission is to make an interactive app for Kulyat-e-Iqbal as well. All available apps of Iqbal's poetry are so boring :P not user friendly. I am reader and a fan Iqbal indeed so I know its worth. :-)

@Mr cool Its just that reporter reported it that way. I am not inventor or something rather I am entrepreneur. And in my point of view, we need entrepreneurs. Thanx to Sukkur-IBA, it is supporting me very much in my cause. I have team up with some electronics guys and we are a team now. We are working on few projects that will open new opportunities for unemployed people. We have the talent beyond imagination, trust me. We just need to channel our efforts.
You might know that China does not use fb or google. They have their own social networks and search engines. Those who developed these networks, might not have invented new thing but they saved the transfer of money from their country to fb and google.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom