What's new

PBS documentary on Kashmir.

You think every Muslim wants to be part of Pakistan and every Hindu part of India? Don't you guys ever tire of applying religious labels?

This is such a stupid post. Read my above post.

What a bunch of crap and stupid propaganda. You Indians are killers, your military and security forces are ruthless rapist and murders. You CANNOT accept the fact that your history of India is despised and hated.

What a ignorant excuse you have. Lets think about it, there is peace in Pakistan occupied Kashmir. People there are living well. Now lets think about Indian occupied Kashmir. Violence, people are not living well, they are dying and getting raped by the Indians on a daily basis.

Usual delusional rant..nothin to reply to.

I don't understand this senseless sentence.

That means millions of Pandits were hounded out of Valley by the bl** terrorists and without them returning to their homes ur much needed plebiscite will not take place.
And if they return then the demography will not be 80%muslim and 20% Hindu....hope u understand now.

Usual delusional rant..nothin to reply to.

That means millions of Pandits were hounded out of Valley by the bl** terrorists and without them returning to their homes ur much needed plebiscite will not take place.
And if they return then the demography will not be 80%muslim and 20% Hindu....hope u understand now.

I'm sick you these lies by Indians.

I have met Kashmiris who escaped the genocide from Indians side and I promise you they do not want to be apart of India.

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:

@KeenGuy

I have seen enough of your rants about Kashmir and senseless videos Like the last one can be easily compared with what happened to Lawyer's rally in Pakistan during Musharraf regime.

1) Let me ask clearly what is Pakistan's interest in this area. Is this because of "Ummah" or disintegration of India? Be clear to give answer for the same.

2) What exactly Pakistan wants from Kashmir? Do you want independent Kashmir or part of Pakistan?

3) If you want Kashmir to be independent, Are you going to leave Gilgit/Baltistan and Pak-Controlled-Kashmir for an independent nation (G-B is still part of J&K as per case filed in International court, I will search document later) and force China to leave control over Chinese-Controlled-Kashmir.

4) If you want Kashmir to be part of Pakistan, are you really willing to take Kashmiri Pandits (Nehru was one),Sikhs and Laddakh region's Buddhist. You have to think over as Pakistan is an Islamic republic nation.

5) You never see any counter attack in Pak-controlled-kashmir as India wants it to solve it to peacefully otherwise few "freedom fighter" (Your Hindutva terrorist outfit) from our side can be sent easily to Aazad your aazad Kashmir. You think we can do it like we did in NWFP/Balochistan.. right? Do you want to start a covert war on that side as well..yes We can.. as we have capable army and its army has always a history for atrocities.. this is what you know and your perception is..

@KeenGuy

I have seen enough of your rants about Kashmir and senseless videos Like the last one can be easily compared with what happened to Lawyer's rally in Pakistan during Musharraf regime.

1) Let me ask clearly what is Pakistan's interest in this area. Is this because of "Ummah" or disintegration of India? Be clear to give answer for the same.

2) What exactly Pakistan wants from Kashmir? Do you want independent Kashmir or part of Pakistan?

3) If you want Kashmir to be independent, Are you going to leave Gilgit/Baltistan and Pak-Controlled-Kashmir for an independent nation (G-B is still part of J&K as per case filed in International court, I will search document later) and force China to leave control over Chinese-Controlled-Kashmir.

4) If you want Kashmir to be part of Pakistan, are you really willing to take Kashmiri Pandits (Nehru was one),Sikhs and Laddakh region's Buddhist. You have to think over as Pakistan is an Islamic republic nation.

5) You never see any counter attack in Pak-controlled-kashmir as India wants it to solve it to peacefully otherwise few "freedom fighter" (Your Hindutva terrorist outfit) from our side can be sent easily to Aazad your aazad Kashmir. You think we can do it like we did in NWFP/Balochistan.. right? Do you want to start a covert war on that side as well..yes We can.. as we have capable army and its army has always a history for atrocities.. this is what you know and your perception is..

:blah::blah::blah:

All the innocent people getting beaten are terrorists. Expected senseless reply.

All the protesters getting beaten are terrorist. Expected senseless reply.

Indian troops beating and raping women because the women are terrorist. Expected senseless reply.

Make some stupid excuse and call the videos senseless, it is expected from an Indian.

Pride you have been written off as irrevelant.

We should use all resources at our disposal to bleed india and make it extremely costly for India to stay in Kashmir (Covertly of course)

Everything that could be done has been done by Pak since 47.. nothing has changed nor ever will.

I have met Kashmiris who escaped the genocide from Indians side and I promise you they do not want to be apart of India.

And i have met Kashmiries and studied with them who dont want to be part of pakistan or blown away every third day.

So what is the point... You have met yours and we have met ours.:D

And i have met Kashmiries and studied with them who dont want to be part of pakistan or blown away every third day.

So what is the point... You have met yours and we have met ours.:D

Hindu Kashmiris do not count

:blah::blah::blah:

All the innocent people getting beaten are terrorists. Expected senseless reply.

All the protesters getting beaten are terrorist. Expected senseless reply.

Indian troops beating and raping women because the women are terrorist. Expected senseless reply.

Make some stupid excuse and call the videos senseless, it is expected from an Indian.

Pride you have been written off as irrevelant.

My irrelevance is still better than your amateur, illogical, propaganda filled topics... Live in your delusion world..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom