What's new

Patrol boats rot at Mumbai shore

This is sad but inevitable in a country like India. buying these boats was the easy decision, keeping them running is not as simple & requires resources to be provided on a continuous basis. We are not the U.S. where we have enough of a budget to do anything we want. What happens is that the police officials will determine that their budget is spent on what is actually happening in the city rather than on boat rides chasing most of the time) ghosts. We need to revamp our whole policing system and if a coastal surveillance unit is needed, then a separate budget for it is necessary. Can't possibly ask the police to use its limited budget running behind mirages.

Dear question remain same who is responsible to reform in Policia system u me or gov....?

People gets the Govt that they deserve & The Govt puts value on their citizens

Sadly , we repeatedly elect Governments who doesn't value their citizens except in election time.

exactly.....

come on guys ...this is not Congress only all parties are the same.

well..you guys are saying like you guys never saw what RED TAPE is...

PASSPORT, ration cards, driving license , voter Id card, what not .... we all know how these babus are ... WE NEED YOUNG BABUS not these old ****** corrupt guys who just come to work only to pass 8 hours.

It's quite amusing that no one here questioned this bs report in the first place. How come we are so blindly following these media outlets? There needs to be some clarification before we jump to conclusions. I sometimes feel that as common masses, we have lost the ability to think rationally! All fruits of the 21st century I guess!

You are right some way but if these attack continues we will be lost species...... this is anger among the masses why gov. is not taking right measure nothing else......

Back
Top Bottom