What's new

Pathetic Loadshedding - Not a single thread on here

Well, considering the fact that you have Uk stated as location in you'r profile, ill assume that you live there and dsnt have a clue whats going on in this country (like 99.99%) of members here. Everyone has a generator? How did you come up with THAT? The truth is complete opposite so please don't act as if you know whats happening here sitting outside.

Oh and here we have another expat and automatic expert on how-to-fix-Pakistan.

Oh shut up.
If you are poor , not everybody is like you. :D Many people have generators and most have UPS-
About UK- i been here only a decade,the rest of my life was spent in Pakistan. So yes i do know.

Well, considering the fact that you have Uk stated as location in you'r profile, ill assume that you live there and dsnt have a clue whats going on in this country (like 99.99%) of members here. Everyone has a generator? How did you come up with THAT? The truth is complete opposite so please don't act as if you know whats happening here sitting outside.

Oh and here we have another expat and automatic expert on how-to-fix-Pakistan.

Say what you want, But I am not the one suffering from load shedding and other problems.
At the end of the day it's your problem, no matter what happens I will still have a good comfortable life, and you.... well that's up to you to decide ;)

Say what you want, But I am not the one suffering from load shedding and other problems.
At the end of the day it's your problem, no matter what happens I will still have a good comfortable life ;)

Troll :lol:
Why you teasing the 'poor chap' commenting from a mud house :lol:

Troll :lol:
Why you teasing the 'poor chap' commenting from a mud house :lol:

You got me
This is my house

From_Cocoons_to_Mud_Huts_Psychographic_Segmentation_in_Travel_and_Tourism_Marketing.jpg

That goat is my best friend, her name is Nawaz :)

I've never experienced any load shedding either, so I wouldn't know.

man lucky you, people who rule your country are there to serve,not like us, looting and plunder...

can you imagine daily life without electricity for more than 18 hours in a city like Lahore with burning summers ahead? we suffered this last year, and this year seems the same...

man lucky you, people who rule your country are there to serve,not like us, looting and plunder...

can you imagine daily life without electricity for more than 18 hours in a city like Lahore with burning summers ahead? we suffered this last year, and this year seems the same...

Pakistani people need to blame the people who's job it is to give you electricity. Blame Nawaz, Shabaz, Zardari and the lot and vote them out.

Pakistani people need to blame the people who's job it is to give you electricity. Blame Nawaz, Shabaz, Zardari and the lot and vote them out.

Yar yahan media opinion maker hai, koe sach nahi batata awam ko... koe aik program dekha do jis mein electricity ki reasons per investigate kiya ho or bataya ho k kon zima-e-dar hai or kyon koe hal nahi kerta !!

Oh shut up.
If you are poor , not everybody is like you. :D Many people have generators and most have UPS-
About UK- i been here only a decade,the rest of my life was spent in Pakistan. So yes i do know.

You can ask your mom to shutup. Ill assume you are a 3rd class taxi driver working your *** off in London, living in 3x4 quarter and acting as if you know everything about Pakistan (just like everyone else) No one has 'generator' and a 'UPS' in villages and sub-urbans areas. But obviously an 'expat' driver like you would'nt know, for you Pakistan is only the name of few big cities.

10-12 hour load shedding in lahore alone daily and all the generators that people install in their homes run on natural gas (Sui Gas) not on gasoline.

Jahan bhonchaal buniyaad-e-faseel o dar mein rehte hain
Hamara honsla dekho hum aise ghar mein rehte hain.

Get acclimatize or exercise your right to vote in impending elections and get rid of corrupt politicians & electricity theft.

Electricity is the only thing our politicians are providing regularly,has improved much much since a decade ago.Almost zero loadshedding throughout the year these days.Can't say the same about fuel prices.

Just restrengthens the fact the no one on these forums actually reside inside Pakistan, sitting in US/UK/Mid-East and copy pasting articles over news websites which don't concern the everyday issues everyone faces in Pakistan, is the usual trend on this website!!

They feel its shameful to let the people know the reality in pakistan most of them post thread on rape, poverty, china etc.

Its their way of living and calming themselves.:rolleyes:

If anyone like u open a thread on the real topics its get attacked and fatwa :rolleyes::rolleyes:

10-12 hour load shedding in lahore alone daily and all the generators that people install in their homes run on natural gas (Sui Gas) not on gasoline.

CANTT is bahir aa ker dekho.... bc 16-20 hours loadshedding ho rahi hai.... :angry:

Back
Top Bottom