What's new

Pathankot attack: Follow Israel's top-notch technology tricks to protect India-Pakistan border

Since we are pu$$ies, automated firing bots can take the place of regular sentries. Sentries, officers may be brave but the permission to open fire often does not come in time, because the political higher ups may be (are) cowards. So bots can take the place for the time being. Not a fool proof method but works.
oh banguu , you must be carefull using words such as cowards and pu$$ies for anyone everywhere . gira hua insan lagta hai too mojko . professing peace is not being coward if you know the history of Bharat .

oh banguu , you must be carefull using words such as cowards and pu$$ies for anyone everywhere . gira hua insan lagta hai too mojko . professing peace is not being coward if you know the history of Bharat .
Mere bhai he is the victim of unjustice so it's rational for him to be far right on politics views. Just understand and don't judge.

He wants what you want for India which is safe and prosperous India.

Mere bhai he is the victim of unjustice so it's rational for him to be far right on politics views. Just understand and don't judge.

He wants what you want for India which is safe and prosperous India.
Nah. I don't want to bathe in victimhood. I am just being practical. We are cowardly. This is a problem. We need to understand and identify it if we wish to solve it. :)

We are actually.

There is something known as realpolitik, there is nothing as professing peace, and if you doing so than we are cowards and falling in Pakistans bluff.

We need to accept some realities for cure.

Here's your so called West Bank wall that you Indians want.
papa-2.jpg

The consequences are not very pleasant to post here.

Borders are made to keep outsiders off one's areas.

Pathankot terror attack was not a 'protest'.

Compare our political will to Israel. You will get your answer.

Rajnath and Jaitley are not Modi and Parikkar.

They are no better than a tame version of the previous regime.

Don't increase their manpower,force them to use better technology.This trend of ever increasing manpower and salaries needs to be stopped.

We are actually.

There is something known as realpolitik, there is nothing as professing peace, and if you doing so than we are cowards and falling in Pakistans bluff.

We need to accept some realities for cure.
sir , we must give atleaset 10 years to this government , i hope peace will prevail in indian subcontinent ultimately .

The consequences are not very pleasant to post here.

Borders are made to keep outsiders off one's areas.

Pathankot terror attack was not a 'protest'.
I am not talking about the Pathankot attack. But rather stating that such walls can be easily destroyed especially given the long border between India and Pakistan (harder to monitor and too expensive).

professing peace is not being coward if you know the history of Bharat
Jab kisi me Julm se ladne ki taakat nahi hoti to wo khud ko tolerant aur peaceful kehta hai,,, As we have seen in history of Bharat

The reason why we cannot build a wall across the Indo-Pak border is because the army top brass is against it. Army has a view that in the event of war these walls will affect the forward movement of army columns.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom