What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

PTI was supposed to jump in with such democratic giants like TuQ, MQM, APML and PMLQ :lol: come on now.

Water cannon ready?

i am trying to restrain myself to use bad words for you, please be careful next time you reply, im not in a very nice mood now

TuQ supporters and media managers are renowned for using fake twitter accounts. They have already used AQ Khan & Shah Mehmood Qureshi :lol:

Well, at the end of the day, the difference between you and revolution supporters (me included) is that we stood for the righteous while you let the corrupt status quo continue to loot Pakistan left and right.

Our conscience is clear. How will you live with yours?

TUQ should put himself on fire... only then it would make a difference. Bullet Proof Bunker Mein Bet Kar Awaam Ko Chutiya Bana Raha Hay...

oo bhai imran jee ko bani-gala sey tu nikaloo, bol doo nahi bolatey us koo, dharney mein naa darey!:sick::lol:

-------------------------

people please go home before the state unleashes terrorism on you, nobody should even get harmed, ohh for god sake there are women and children out there

come on please go home!!!!!!!!!, show is over

Well, at the end of the day, the difference between you and revolution supporters (me included) is that we stood for the righteous while you let the corrupt status quo continue to loot Pakistan left and right.

Our conscience is clear. How will you live with yours?

Are you sitting in the march. Thats right, thats what i thought you keyboard brainwashed warrior

-------------------------

people please go home before the state unleashes terrorism on you, nobody should even get harmed, ohh for god sake there are women and children out there

come on please go home!!!!!!!!!, show is over

let them do it , let the world watch who is real terrorists, let the world know opposition of crouption & criminals in pakistan is a crime!

let them do it , let the world watch who is real terrorists, let the world know opposition of crouption & criminals in pakistan is a crime!

Oh the Irony: TuQ said GoP was Yazeedi and now his rally will be done with a water cannon :woot: I see poetic justice with a dark twist

Umar Cheema ‏@UmarCheema1
Operation against #TUQ: water-guns for crowd; low-altitude flight of copter to make them feel shiver. Police to lead. FC/Ranger to follow.

Is Rahman Malik ko Goli mar deni chahiye , Pakistani people ke against Operation kerne ka plan bana raha hai ..

header.jpg

2009-03-12__b502.jpg

Are you sitting in the march. Thats right, thats what i thought you keyboard brainwashed warrior

Who knows where I was or what I did.

The only thing that matters to me is that I stood by and spoke for the righteous. My conscience is clear.

How will you live with yours?

Back
Top Bottom