What's new

Passenger threatens to hijack PIA flight

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BREAKING NEWS ON GEO....
A passenger tells the crew that he can hijack the plane...

ASF commandos enter the plane....

as far now they are saying that "their was an argument between the crew & the passenger ... which led to the passenger threatening the crew"

passenger arrested..

HIGH ALERT @ AIRPORT... ASF COMMANDOS HAVE SURROUNDED THE RUNWAY ......

Hijacking attempt of PIA Aircraft
K arachi: A passenger has tried to hijack PIA aircraft PK 586 going to Bahawalpur from Karachi.

According to media reports the plane has been landed at the Karachi International Airport.

Passenger misbehaved with air hostess and threatened to hijack the plane during flight, say media reports.

Commandos have taken the suspected passenger into custody and investigations are being carried out.
Hijacking attempt of PIA Aircraft | Saach TV

lol.. I am certain, he would have misbehaved and the cabin crew just blew the whole thing up into a hijack thing to teach him a lesson :D

NOW HE IS CRYING & SAYING HE SAID ALL BCOZ HE WAS ANGRY .. DID NOT MEAN TO DO IT & HE IS A PEACE LOVING CITIZEN..... BUT SECURITY ARE NOT BUYING IT AND HAVE TRANSFERRED HIM TO UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FOR FURTHER QUESTIONING ....
IDIOT SERVES HIM RIGHT...

Lol the aunty stewardess not doing their job and gossiping in the employee section must have pissed him off.

**** police are cunts...so as government officials, the ptcl & the army officers....i dont know why people expect any better of the old hamster air hostesses.....

Whats with PTCL here :lol:. ... i dont like them ... damn slow service... been a week and still waiting for my smart tv installation. :P

Javed Ansari...the alleged High Jacker just interviewed on ARY..
He probably had a Panic attack and said something to the Air hostess who in turn reported the matter to pilots who assumed Highjack..:lol:

Whats with PTCL here :lol:. ... i dont like them ... damn slow service... been a week and still waiting for my smart tv installation. :P

But I heard that after privatization their service is very much improved

But I heard that after privatization their service is very much improved

Very much... But still they are way back when compared to nayatel and others..... But on the other hand they cost less... so its a tradeoff..... anyway we are discussing offtopic.

NOW HE IS CRYING & SAYING HE SAID ALL BCOZ HE WAS ANGRY .. DID NOT MEAN TO DO IT & HE IS A PEACE LOVING CITIZEN..... BUT SECURITY ARE NOT BUYING IT AND HAVE TRANSFERRED HIM TO UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FOR FURTHER QUESTIONING ....
IDIOT SERVES HIM RIGHT...

He should be taught a lesson of his life for committing such a stupid and immature act. At the same time I think crew and media also blew up things out of proportion.

Back
Top Bottom