What's new

Pashtuns and Kashmiris: Similarities between brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
to you.

common sense may also be unknown to you.

sanskrit zabaan lekar muh kholne ka auqaat nahi hain tera.

Nope,dont do random analysis.

Pasthuns look semitic,northern punjabis are natives atleast the jatts/gujjars/rajputs and kashmiri muslims are some cocktail mix.

I am not saying anything random or doing any analysis, you are from India right? Here in Pakistan intermarriage between northern Punjab, Kashmiris and Pashtun is common. I have seen many northern punjabis of the same family some are very fair and others aren't. In other words I am just saying what I am seeing.

Unfortunately for you Pakistan is still the only region in South Asia with warrior races.

This coming from Hindu living in Bharat mata is ironic.
So you agree India is the only region in South Asia with civilized races?

A piece from the book
Alexander's Campaigns in Sind and Baluchistan and the Siege of the Brahmin
Harmatelia
By Pierre Herman Leonard Eggermont

View attachment 39719

The above paragraph clearly shows that during the times of Classical Greek and Roman Historians like Strabo (64/63 BC – c. AD 24) and Ptolemaeus (AD 90 – c. AD 168) The sources of Jhelum, Chenab and Ravi rivers existed in the land of Kashmir around their time. So this clearly means that these panni tunni dogri people are new arrivals from india into what is now called jammu area.

what is a panni tunni?

Are you another Indian who will avoid disclosing? Which ethnic group do you belong to?

My ethnicity is for all to see...you just have to look at my profile my slow witted friend...

But useless ethnicity BS aside, Indian first and Indian always...

So you agree India is the only region in South Asia with civilized races?

I don't know if one can call Indian race civilized, especially when 60% of them shit in open. And please impress your fellow low caste hindus with your saraswati bhaiya ancestry, not me.

A piece from the book
Alexander's Campaigns in Sind and Baluchistan and the Siege of the Brahmin
Harmatelia
By Pierre Herman Leonard Eggermont

View attachment 39719

The above paragraph clearly shows that during the times of Classical Greek and Roman Historians like Strabo (64/63 BC – c. AD 24) and Ptolemaeus (AD 90 – c. AD 168) The sources of Jhelum, Chenab and Ravi rivers existed in the land of Kashmir around their time. So this clearly means that these panni tunni dogri people are new arrivals from india into what is now called jammu area.

Earliest reference of Kashmir comes from Puran and Mahabharat, the name having Sanskrit origin from the root word Kashyap+mir based on the lake mythology of Kashmir valley.

My ethnicity is for all to see...you just have to look at my profile my slow witted friend...

But useless ethnicity BS aside, Indian first and Indian always...

Again who are you? Since when did Indian become ethnicity? You are now 3rd Indian who have identity crisis

@DESERT FIGHTER there is no shortage of these guys.

That is a slur that I took from a dialogue of Mastana in punjabi stage drama where he was referring to dogri news of radio jammu that he heard once.
:rofl:

you brother Shahmir, are certainly one of the most knowledgeable persons here about Pakistan and Punjab, ma sha Allah

you are connected to grass roots Pakistan, to rural Pakistan and real issues on the ground

Only Pakistani can do history blackouts. :omghaha::omghaha:
Again who are you? Since when did Indian become ethnicity? You are now 3rd Indian who have identity crisis

@DESERT FIGHTER there is no shortage of these guys.

hahaha....yaar talking to you is like talking to a 2 year old...only difference being that most 2 year olds arent retarded!

Now please learn what ethnicity means....

Ethnic group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NOTE: Moving forward I consider you as my project....I am taking it upon myself to "integrate" you into normal society on PDF (the one with a full functioning brain)...i cannot stand idle and watch you make a fool of yourself time after time...

:rofl:

you brother Shahmir, are certainly one of the most knowledgeable persons here about Pakistan and Punjab, ma sha Allah

you are connected to grass roots Pakistan, to rural Pakistan and real issues on the ground

Multani you are also very knowledgeable mashalla. I once visited UK islamic forum, there Pakistanis talk the same way as you do. Very knowledgeable people.

hahaha....yaar talking to you is like talking to a 1 year old...only difference being that most 1 year olds arent retarded!

Now please learn what ethnicity means....

Ethnic group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again avoiding real question. :lol: Seriously who are you?

Again avoiding real question. :lol: Seriously who are you?

God almighty...As mentioned in my previous post, just look up the word Peshwa and it should give you all you need to know about my background...

Now if you cant figure that out, allah shukar kare..

Yh kya ho reha hai yahan?-
24 pages?- Lol you guys are so faltoo- koi kaam shaam nai kernay ko?-

God almighty...As mentioned in my previous post, just look up the word Peshwa and it should give you all you need to know about my background...

Now if you cant figure that out, allah shukar kare..

rehne do bhau, itna bhi akalmand nahi hai wo. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom