What's new

Pashtuns and Kashmiris: Similarities between brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again people of "Bharat" are dravidians. Nothing to do with iranian, dardic or indo-aryan people of Pakistan, my black friend.

Do you have proof.

strange joke wrora.

Now, are YOU joking?

This isn't the point. Point is Kashmiris play rubab.

Kashmiris are related to Biharis, check your eyes.

Kashmris aren't related to any people from the West of Indus.

You posted the picture of sarod, you mean to say Pashtuns are also related to UPwale. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Agreed, Biharis are very similar to Kashmiris. Please be happy now?

1-Pashtuns are mostly ahle sunnat wal jamaat hanafis, kashmiris are mostly of ahle-bidah/bareilwi sect.
2- Pashtuns are predators by instinct, kashmiris are prey by instinct.
3- Pashtuns are short-tempered, no non-sense people, kashmiris are soft-tempered people.
4- Pashtuns wear khat pardoog and khashmiris wear sac like dress.
5- The romance between kashmiri and pashtun would be like romance between wolf and sheep.

just joking

Pashtuns are stupid while kashmiris are smart

not joking

Apart from major differnece,

Pashtuns as per some soruce's today are in excess of 55Million and growing while Kashmiri are only 5Million.

Of cource there are major diffences.
We need whole Kashmir back, so Kashmiri people can grow.

Yes, since every Tom dick and Harry in West Punjab has a Kashmiri ancestry. :omghaha::omghaha:

Tanned west Punjabis looks nowhere close to Kashmiris. :laugh:

Did you just accept that punjabis are your forefathers in previous post, even if by mistake lol

Anyway yes i don't see any difference between bihari and kashmiri, both are same people. You should be happy we are acepting this fact.

Yes, since every Tom dick and Harry in West Punjab has a Kashmiri ancestry. :omghaha::omghaha:

Tanned west Punjabis looks nowhere close to Kashmiris. :laugh:

Not all of them thats true but many do.

Did you just accept that punjabis are your forefathers in previous post, even if by mistake lol

Anyway yes i don't see any difference between bihari and kashmiri, both are same people. You should be happy we are acepting this fact.

Are you a Punjabi but I saw you failing basic Punjabi test. :haha::haha:

Bihari are martial people, they ruled over current day Pakistan for centuries, Kashmiris seldom ruled over Kashmir leave alone others, plz dont insult Biharis by comparing with Kashmiris

Are you Punjabi but I saw you failing basic Punjabi test. :haha::haha:

Khote de puttar tanu izat raz nai aundi? I am telling you there is no difference yet you still are not happy.

Not all of them thats true but many do.

Its better to accept the fact that Kashmiris are like biharis otherwise these people will not stop trolling every **** thread. Even Kalash people are Biharis because they are indo-aryan.

That sounds like a Pidgin. :haha::haha:

Khoti deya putra, tanu teri ama ne tamiz nai sikai?

Its better to accept the fact that Kashmiris are like biharis otherwise these people will not stop trolling every **** thread. Even Kalash people are Biharis because they are indo-aryan.

Khoti deya putra, tanu teri ama ne tamiz nai sikai?

yaar in kuton k moo lagne ka faida nhi..ignore mar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom