What's new

Parody accounts rock the foundations of anti Pakistan liberal brigade

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
On Twitter recently there have been quite a few parody accounts showing up mocking anti Pakistan elements like Manzoor Pashteen, Ali Wazir, Mohsin Darwar, Nida Kirimani, Iman Mazari etc.

The quality content has been hilarious, the Nida Kirmani parody in particular has been spot on. The reaction has been even better. She's been incredibly triggered about it, has tweeted against it on a daily basis and has gotten Twitter to block it (at least for now). Their fanboys have been even more butthurt than the individuals being parodied.

Who'd have thought decades of poison spread against the state could be so easily targeted using just comedy.

A few to follow;

https://twitter.com/NidaKirmany - the first one is unavailable at the moment but it was so much better.

I've started to block these 'parody' accounts on twitter because it is no secret that these are being pushed & given visibility for a specific purpose. This thread here is an example of exactly that initiative. They seriously suck. Its not worth my time to look over them.

The content these BS accounts shovel out is forced, frenzied, borderline maniacal and definitely unfunny.

Whoever is trying to do this is an idiot & does not understand how social media (or any media, really) works. Making parody accounts just gives more visibility to the original accounts. It is a win for all those people who this effort tries (fails) to make fun of. Take Nida Kirmani's parody account (that I blocked today because its frankly a nuisance): it can never match the original account in being funny. Nida Kirmani & her opinions are so off balance that it does not need anyone to point out that her original content is funny.

There are other accounts too, which are not really as off balance as Nida Kirmani. However, these originals certainly raise hackles of ultra-nationalists & I am glad that they do that. As I grow older, I see the lunacy of ultra-nationalism more clearly & I welcome any one who makes fun of it & juxtaposes it against plain language of human rights & common sense.

Why are ultra-nationalists such insecure idiots that they need to troll people who disagree with them?

I think the accounts are genuinely needed and much needed. It's ridiculous that our society let's people who are openly foreign funded have a platform unchallenged. We've got to the point especially in the English language media where anyone remotely promoting Pakistan is a ISPR troll.

For far too long our state has failed to address this and as ever the enginuity of the common Pakistani has stepped up and knocked the problem for 6.

Through the medium of comedy the common Pakistani citizen has turned the tide on the ocean of Indian paid trolls. Its got to a point where thier paid lies are challenged, exposed and mocked on every platform. The same is being done on the internal enemy.

The power of the "troll" should not be underestimated. People like Nida Kirmani are having sleepless nights because people are openly mocking her nonsense. All that hard work to promote herself as an adacemic and a social commentator - all the paid retweets and comments and followers, all being undone by a joke.

People who would have sat on the fence unaware of her history, unsure swayed by half truths get a hilarious dose of the alternative.

I can only view the nidakirmani parody account since the real one blocked me, apparently freedom of speech only applies to her. But id take these parody accounts over their original any day.

Funny how quick they are to block different views. On the opposite end of the loony spectrum Zaid Hamid is another knob who likes to block people.

On Twitter recently there have been quite a few parody accounts showing up mocking anti Pakistan elements like Manzoor Pashteen, Ali Wazir, Mohsin Darwar, Nida Kirimani, Iman Mazari etc.

The quality content has been hilarious, the Nida Kirmani parody in particular has been spot on. The reaction has been even better. She's been incredibly triggered about it, has tweeted against it on a daily basis and has gotten Twitter to block it (at least for now). Their fanboys have been even more butthurt than the individuals being parodied.

Who'd have thought decades of poison spread against the state could be so easily targeted using just comedy.

A few to follow;

https://twitter.com/NidaKirmany - the first one is unavailable at the moment but it was so much better.
I am aware of the nida kirmani account, who ever it is has nailed the batty SJW way of thinking in their parody account. its no different to as if nida was tweeting from her real account.

Last edited:
Why are ultra-nationalists such insecure idiots that they need to troll people who disagree with them?

The same applies to you too

Why are you so insecure that you can't tolerate a few parody accounts all in good humor?

I mean look at that Nida Kirmani parody account. It looks more Nida Kirmani than actual Nida Kirmani account

15-22 year olds, who are studying in English medium schools, spend most of their time trolling on the internet, irrespective of the intensity of nationalistic fervour. Memes are what they feed on, after coming back from college/universities. 😅

You have to give it to them, they are quite creative. Sarcasm does make the illogical liberal brigade more famous, but it also shows the world how imbalanced they are. Parody has some pros and cons, but if done on household liberals, the pros mostly outweigh the cons.

I've started to block these 'parody' accounts on twitter because it is no secret that these are being pushed & given visibility for a specific purpose. This thread here is an example of exactly that initiative. They seriously suck. Its not worth my time to look over them.

The content these BS accounts shovel out is forced, frenzied, borderline maniacal and definitely unfunny.

Whoever is trying to do this is an idiot & does not understand how social media (or any media, really) works. Making parody accounts just gives more visibility to the original accounts. It is a win for all those people who this effort tries (fails) to make fun of. Take Nida Kirmani's parody account (that I blocked today because its frankly a nuisance): it can never match the original account in being funny. Nida Kirmani & her opinions are so off balance that it does not need anyone to point out that her original content is funny.

There are other accounts too, which are not really as off balance as Nida Kirmani. However, these originals certainly raise hackles of ultra-nationalists & I am glad that they do that. As I grow older, I see the lunacy of ultra-nationalism more clearly & I welcome any one who makes fun of it & juxtaposes it against plain language of human rights & common sense.

Awww a teddy bear 🥺

Back
Top Bottom