What's new

Paris Migrant Camps: Asylum seekers left living on the streets

Dai Toruko

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

Experts say people smugglers are increasingly switching to Belgian ports, due to increased security at ports of France. The asylum system in France is saturated, and as Elena Casas reports from Paris, it's left thousands of refugees sleeping on the streets for months.

Oh god damn, it's even worse then here in Germany. Just send these losers back to the shitholes they came from!

Oh god damn, it's even worse then here in Germany. Just send these losers back to the shitholes they came from!
whitey doin them trash talk again

whats wrong with you cracker folks goin around starting shit up like that?

gonna knock some sense into yo white *** das rite i aint holdin back this time knowwhatimsayin

these refugees are result of invasion of western countries in their home nations,west has no concern for human rights,even one can provide more better shelter to animals ,turkey has much better accommodated migrants from Syria.It seems europe is turning in to third world countries as they have less number of houses available for shelter and low opportunities

Very likely Germany can be shithole too in not very far future. So be kind.

If they Muslims, they can go to rich nations like UAE and Saudi Arabia.
But what if they're Christian? You wouldn't mind them staying in Germany.

One such "shithole" is Syria. You tell me, were there Syrian refugees in Western Europe before the Western governments decided to bring "democracy" to Syria ??

If they Muslims, they can go to rich nations like UAE and Saudi Arabia.
But what if they're Christian? You wouldn't mind them staying in Germany.

About Syrian and Libyan Muslim refugees, they will find trouble in adjusting to repressive cultures like that in Saudia.

This is your fault in the first place now pay the consequences and more to come.

One such "shithole" is Syria. You tell me, were there Syrian refugees in Western Europe before the Western governments decided to bring "democracy" to Syria ??

About Syrian and Libyan Muslim refugees, they will find trouble in adjusting to repressive cultures like that in Saudia.
I fully agree with you. These ingreats live life with their head stuck up their unwiped ars.

Back
Top Bottom