What's new

Paris Air Show 2019 - Thunders in Europe

I think a shooting down UAV shouldn't be a kill logo, UAV is one pathetic slow moving data collecting vehicle. Which has no combat value ,,,,,

I am waiting for Mig21 and SU30 kill marking ...

View attachment 564859
agree that it wasn't a combat jet but
kill is a kill it was an airborne target which was small and hard to target. we could do without marking for sure.

thanks for the map

The 800 litre central tank is pretty much same size as 1100 lites tank perhaps the diameter is different leading to additional 300 litres capacity ?? Perhaps ground clearance and front gear does not allow larger tank ??

PakEmbassy should use proper french language.

They made a big mistake while stating date. The tense used for 17/23 june 2019 is past tense.

If we translate it, it become [.. for the show which occurred between t he 17 and the 23 June..]

Not professional if official tweet.

B470887A-438E-47DB-813F-129DD6C96824.jpeg

PakEmbassy should use proper french language.

They made a big mistake while stating date. The tense used for 17/23 june 2019 is past tense.

If we translate it, it become [.. for the show which occurred between t he 17 and the 23 June..]

Not professional if official tweet.

View attachment 564880

The account is not verified so I don't know it is official account or not just post it because they posted the video.

So the boys have arrived at Paris. Time to rock the europe

Highlights

-First performance at Paris with Green Flag Jets

-Probable UAV kill markings on one of the jet

-03 Jets visiting - 02 Green and 01 Normal Camo

-A Lot of hype this time because of Thunder Ops in Swift Retort

-Will be performing mainly against Rafale as people will like a comparison (Although there is no comparision)

View attachment 564781

View attachment 564782

Where is Tejas?!

plane looks nice in this color. good paint job
Dont tell that to the resident mastan

Mig-21 bison marking
Or simply an IAF roundel will do a better job ....
Kill markings go on the jet that did the shooting. Might be already on...we just dont know yet =P

Yeah downtown Montreal isn't so bad, then I got a job in Brossard which is an hour out of Montreal and after working there a year I was like I better GTFO before one of these racists pulls a gun on me.

I hear you bro. Quebec is a disaster waiting to happen. Im surprised how they picture Canada to the world as the most tolerant country yet it is more racist than USA

@Vergennes any chance you might be visiting the show brother ?

Hello friend,

Yes this year i'll be making my way through Le Bourget on the 22nd of june,I just bought my tickets ! :partay:

I'll make sure to pay a visit to the Pakistani team and take some pictures. :agree:

If you guys have any question you'd like I ask to them,feel free to tell me.

Back
Top Bottom