What's new

‘Paper cat’ Australia will learn its lesson - Global Times

Well I guess Australians learn to taste they own medicine :lol:, we don't ask them to be impressed but to acknowledge that we entitle to our own opinion too, practice of they preach about liberty of expression :rofl:. When Australia and Western bullsh1t about China, do you expect us to be impress about their media? we also treat its as garbage, the media today is nothing but a propaganda war, China has learn and take the page out of western book.

We do allow freedom of speech, we also allow freedom of hate.

If this is what Chinese think, fine, we will accept that, but that does not mean we cannot hate you and see you as hostile.

We don't like a lot of stuff, we don't like the Chinese keep buying off properties in Australia to flip the price, we don't like Chinese flooding into this country doing two bits job, we don't like the Chinese being rude on the train and talk loud in a quiet carriage, we don't like the Chinese don't speak a word of English.

But do we stop the Chinese from doing it? No.

This is about respect, not about freedom of expression, if you want to be an arsehole, that's fine, but then we will treat you like an arsehole that you are. Sounds fair?

We don't like a lot of stuff, we don't like the Chinese keep buying off properties in Australia to flip the price, we don't like Chinese flooding into this country doing two bits job, we don't like the Chinese being rude on the train and talk loud in a quiet carriage, we don't like the Chinese don't speak a word of English.
Strange,Chinese people in the Netherlands never do such things,you dont even notice them,very quiet people.

If this is what Chinese think, fine, we will accept that, but that does not mean we cannot hate you and see you as hostile.

This is about respect, not about freedom of expression, if you want to be an arsehole, that's fine, but then we will treat you like an arsehole that you are. Sounds fair?

I think the sentiment is mutual right? :lol:, but I thought a half blood Chinese like you should at least shown 50% of love toward China and Chinese people but your hatred is really impress me..

Last edited:
talk less do more, is what the Chinese usually do, but right now they are barking a lot

Global Times Op-Ed does not mean that China is just 'barking'. It's just an opinion piece by a newspaper. Global Times is a conservative newspaper.

The SCS islands are being constructed by China without any problem.

I know this is a two bits opinion piece and should not be trusted, but this news made it to major Australian Network, and guess what, we are not impress about it, even more so, the value on Chinese is already low here in Australia, this would just let it sink further.
nobody really care about the opinion of Australia to put it more in a humble words. LOL

Our message is clear as day. We will tolerate certain trespassing that don't threaten our territorial integrity. It doesn't matter if it's the Aussy, the US, the Vietnam, the Filo, the Indo, anyone who threaten our territorial integrity, we will blow up the ships as that is the right given to a sovereign country under international law.

talk less do more, is what the Chinese usually do, but right now they are barking a lot
I wish we are barking more like our American friend, though. Don't you agree, my lovely friend? :rofl::rofl:

I think the sentiment is mutual right? :lol:, but I thought a half blood Chinese like you should at least shown 50% of love toward China and Chinese people but your hatred is really impress me..

As I told you before, I don't tow line for anyone, I say what I saw and what people tell me about, I have been asked numerous time why Chinese behave this way by many of my friend, and to be honest, I don't really know as much as they do.

I do believe respect due is only when respect is given, if you are not respecting a foreign nation, I do not care about whether or not you are Chinese, American, Marsan, I will say what I think. In fact, I do tell a lot of my friend American is a dumb bunch and also obnoxious at time too, if you want to know that.

Personally, I don't like or dislike Chinese, as I personally know a lot more Chinese that did not behave this way (ie, being disrespecting) I have no problem with these, some of them are even my friends, but I do have a beef with people having trouble respecting other nation and culture.

Strange,Chinese people in the Netherlands never do such things,you dont even notice them,very quiet people.

You probably did not see enough in the Netherland, many of them came to Australia (we have about 1 million Chinese population in Australia) and they do talk really loud on the phone, and talk really loud on the bus and on the train.

aren't cats adorable?
x1365123299.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Uqfwqlli7U.jpg

As I told you before, I don't tow line for anyone, I say what I saw and what people tell me about, I have been asked numerous time why Chinese behave this way by many of my friend, and to be honest, I don't really know as much as they do.

I do believe respect due is only when respect is given, if you are not respecting a foreign nation, I do not care about whether or not you are Chinese, American, Marsan, I will say what I think. In fact, I do tell a lot of my friend American is a dumb bunch and also obnoxious at time too, if you want to know that.

You probably did not see enough in the Netherland, many of them came to Australia (we have about 1 million Chinese population in Australia) and they do talk really loud on the phone, and talk really loud on the bus and on the train.

You can't expect Chinese to behave like westerner, we live in different culture and civilization, we Chinese too have our opinion about western people such as no respect to elder, talk without reservation or behave like Macho...all human have good and bad qualities..

And fair enough, me too, I only show respect to those who respect me..

Well I guess Australians learn to taste they own medicine :lol:, we don't ask them to be impressed but to acknowledge that we entitle to our own opinion too, practice of they preach about liberty of expression :rofl:. When Australia and Western bullsh1t about China, do you expect us to be impress about their media? we also treat its as garbage, the media today is nothing but a propaganda war, China has learn and take the page out of western book.

Exactly so.

Many hot air coming from the Western media on daily basis does not exactly help lifting people's opinion of the Western regimes.

But, this is what media is for. They need to promore state's interests in a concerted way. In this sense, you will hear positive news such as cooperation and negative news such as paper kangaroo.

In the end, both narratives have their own particular addresses.

Just as we learned to ignore Western opinion that floods the web daily, they need to learn to ignore our flow of opinion if they do not like it.

The fact is that China will be putting in a lot of ideas right and left.

Island construction continues and apologies if it is not fast enough for your liking.

Around the announcement of the arbitration tribunal over the South China Sea, Australia was one of the most delirious countries. Canberra immediately supported the arbitration result and claimed China "must" abide by it, and also signed a joint declaration with the US and Japan. Australia has inked a free trade agreement with China, its biggest trading partner, which makes its move of disturbing the South China Sea waters surprising to many.

Australia is a unique country with an inglorious history. It was at first an offshore prison of the UK and then became its colony, a source of raw materials, overseas market and land of investment. This country was established through uncivilized means, in a process filled with the tears of the aboriginals.

Even with a scarce population and vast land, Australia has disputes with other countries over territory. It claims nearly 5.9 million square meters of land in the Antarctic, accounting for 42 percent of the continent. In order to back its territorial claims, Australia even brought up the activities of the British in the Antarctic as evidence.

Since The Antarctic Treaty was signed, all territorial claims over the continent were suspended. Canberra then raised another claims to demand the Antarctic continental shelf. It cited Article 298 of the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea to avoid a demand by arbitration by others.

Both historical rights and the exemption of arbitration as ruled in Article 298 of the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea were denied by the arbitration tribunal. Australia showed blunt double standards as if no one had a memory of what it did and said over the Antarctic.

Australia calls itself a principled country, while its utilitarianism has been sizzling. It lauds Sino-Australian relations when China's economic support is needed, but when it needs to please Washington, it demonstrates willingness of doing anything in a show of allegiance.

Analysts say that besides trying to please the US, it also intends to suppress China so as to gain a bargaining chip for economic interests. China must take revenge and let it know it's wrong. Australia's power means nothing compared to the security of China. If Australia steps into the South China Sea waters, it will be an ideal target for China to warn and strike.

Australia is not even a "paper tiger," it's only a "paper cat" at best. At a time when its former caretaker country the UK is dedicated to developing relations with China, and almost the whole of Europe takes a neutral position, Australia has unexpectedly made itself a pioneer of hurting China's interest with a fiercer attitude than countries directly involved in the South China Sea dispute. But this paper cat won't last.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/997320.shtml

-------------
@HongWu002 did you write this Op-Ed? :lol:
CHINA
t09122.gif
VS AUSTRALIA
t09125.gif

t09117.gif

These are all ''old'' Chinese people who lived here for at least 40 years.maybe the ''new'' people are as you said.

Why we want to hit Australian ship when Pinoy ships are better for target practice...LMAO :rofl:

Pinoy ships are easier targets as they move slower, depending on who the rowers are

:lol:

Only Chinese talk loud on trains? No white, black or other races do it? You should come to Canada and see for yourself

Pinoy ships are easier targets as they move slower, depending on who the rowers are

:lol:

Only Chinese talk loud on trains? No white, black or other races do it? You should come to Canada and see for yourself
:D:D:D

No need, bro.

Haters see things with hatred, lovers see things with love.

Sh!t in and sh!t out, simple and easy.

Noise can't deny China is a pretty safe and proprous place.

Australia is a reluctant ally. I don't see a point in single it out and make it a target. Of course it's just an opinion piece, and allowing it to air it's view is a good way of getting others to gadge your public sentiment. But to the decision makers, instead of threats, they should remind Australia that it's national interest is no longer aligned with the US, and the US dictated rule of conduct would not serve the interest of Australia. So what if Australia patrols around the SCS today. Would that improve Australia national security? What happen when China eventually build a major fleet and patrol around Australia? Or would it serve two nations better if both refrain from military activities in another EEZ? Would it be better to change the rules to reflect that? Old international order is built by the maritime powers, and absolute immunity for military FoN doesn't serve the interest of majority nations of the world including Australia.

Aren't you a chinese yourself in australia ?
Or its other way round ?

Back
Top Bottom