What's new

‘Paper cat’ Australia will learn its lesson - Global Times

The UK is too far away to China so you may not feel or think the same as us Aussie.

To be clear, we don't have any stake in SCS, and we do not have any view on SCS, this is not our fight, all we did is that we observe international law, and if the law call for the action the Chinese did not being legal, then this is the position we hold.

Do bear in mind, we did not start this article, nor did we particularly antagonizing China, this article is solely a pure opinion piece from the Chinese media, and if this is how they see thing in this particular situation, and calling to sink our ship for observing international law. That is not going to end well with the Australian Public, which is already quite low in the mind of any Ozzie.

So no, I don't think Australian and China will be on good term if the Chinese Government endorse this type of article.

It's an opinion piece mate, dime a dozen.

please just invade Australia, like the US do against Iraq and Afghanistan, after all Australia is just a paper cat according to your piece of mouth

Why would we want to do such cruel thing to the animal:lol:

puss-in-boots-shrek-497126.jpeg

with all due respect to our chinese brothers if there is going to be a war between austrailia and china
i m clearly "backing" Austrailia
latest

d1d00e6a1a2d1629f37c662cc3fe85ce.jpg

well this should bring china and indonesia closer

I see what you mean :lol::tup:

Just an opinion piece with so many generalizations and half truths:pop:.. And you know what you can do with opinions ?

Of course communist China is afraid hit one of Australian Ship and you will see what your looking :lol:

please just invade Australia, like the US do against Iraq and Afghanistan, after all Australia is just a paper cat according to your piece of mouth
Only barbarians invade a country, just like how your pathetic country did to East Timor. The good thing is your poor country indonesia is rightfully kicked out of East Timor. West Papua will follow.

Australia is not even a "paper tiger," it's only a "paper cat" at best. At a time when its former caretaker country the UK is dedicated to developing relations with China, and almost the whole of Europe takes a neutral position, Australia has unexpectedly made itself a pioneer of hurting China's interest with a fiercer attitude than countries directly involved in the South China Sea dispute. But this paper cat won't last.

Paper cat or paper kangaroo. It does not matter.

That's merely a friendly reminder. It may not reflect China's high-quality diplomacy of talking less and doing more; but, hey, what is the state media for?

Did not NYT single-handedly sell the Iraq War under Bush II?

I think China's media is learning to play good cop bad cop. Or, stick and carrot approach.

It's an opinion piece mate, dime a dozen.

I know this is a two bits opinion piece and should not be trusted, but this news made it to major Australian Network, and guess what, we are not impress about it, even more so, the value on Chinese is already low here in Australia, this would just let it sink further.

I know this is a two bits opinion piece and should not be trusted, but this news made it to major Australian Network, and guess what, we are not impress about it, even more so, the value on Chinese is already low here in Australia, this would just let it sink further.

Well I guess Australians learn to taste they own medicine :lol:, we don't ask them to be impressed but to acknowledge that we entitle to our own opinion too, practice of they preach about liberty of expression :rofl:. When Australia and Western bullsh1t about China, do you expect us to be impress about their media? we also treat its as garbage, the media today is nothing but a propaganda war, China has learn and take the page out of western book.

China is hemorrhaging people. They can't get out fast enough. You don't see too many people trying to GET IN.

Back
Top Bottom