What's new

Panetta admits that US is at war in Pakistan

Oh that's it you cant get on the link well more incompetence on your part Indian and the source is not bad no its not Indian source.

Press Council of India Chairman Justice Markandey Katju has said "most people in India are of a very low intellectual level, steeped in casteism, communalism, superstitions and all kinds of feudal and backward ideas".

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...s-very-low-intellect-katju.html#ixzz1x5hQ9VMm

Even with higher intellect than us u are unable to match us in economy and military or even science and technology..then what is the use of ur high intellect?

Wow more sycophantic Indian. needs several of you to back your spokesman for America. Oh and stop trying to be sycophants to Israel as well by bringing in the defence of anti Semites in. I do not claim to be a spokesman for anyone other myself. Anyways I am enjoying this morning as I must have wound some sycophant Indians up this morning

Whoa, sycophantic Indian's..:girl_wacko: Do I need to remind you which country US hires to fight their wars. I mean cmon 4 decades they've been doing the same crap, and you still dont learn...

Your anti US/India/Israel/Hindus/Jews/ rhetoric as always stinks of ignorance hatred and prejudice.

Whoa, sycophantic Indian's..:girl_wacko: Do I need to remind you which country US hires to fight their wars. I mean cmon 4 decades they've been doing the same crap, and you still dont learn...

Your anti US/India/Israel/Hindus/Jews/ rhetoric as always stinks of ignorance hatred and prejudice.
They should be asked how many countries they dont hate..

Beware! America has its eyes on Balochistan!! That's next on the anvil after Iraq and Afghanistan! If you remember, a resolution was moved by a group of US Congressmen calling for right to self-determination for the Baloch people! And that's just for starters!

The reasons why Balochistan has emerged as a major issue is both strategic as well as economic. Balochistan has tremendous deposits of oil, gas, and minerals. Strategically, an independent Balochistan, extending from Karachi to the Strait of Hormuz, would help to contain a rising China and an emerging Iran, provide a long-term security guarantee against China, Iran, and Pakistan emerging as maritime powers, and undermine the strengthening of strategic relationships between these three potential adversaries.

And this is part of the Berlin Mandate! But wait! There's more! Recognizing the tremendous deposits of oil, gas, and minerals found within or made accessible through the Baloch and Northern Alliance territories, it was argued that the West should advance the "Berlin Mandate" if for no other reason than self-serving economic interests!

So there! If anyone thinks that all is going to be hunky dory after American withdrawal from Afghanistan, they're mistaken. It's going to get dirty!

:offtopic:
Orionhunter bro y are u Increasing the paranoia of this ppl...Unko pehle si lagta hai ki puri duniya ko aur kuch kaam hi nahi hai baas pakistan ke khilaf saazish karne ke allawa .......For them whole world revolves around pakistan.....
Pehle si yeh log Borderline Schizophrenic hai ....If u continue Propoganda like this They might go over cliff into Full blown Schizophrenia Or Even Bipolar Disorder

Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a personality disorder marked by a prolonged disturbance of personality function, characterized by unusual variability and depth of moods. These moods may secondarily affect cognition and interpersonal relations
The disorder typically involves an unusual degree of instability in mood and black-and-white thinking, or splitting. BPD often manifests itself in idealization and devaluation episodes and chaotic and unstable interpersonal relationships, issues with self-image, identity, and behavior; as well as a disturbance in the individual's sense of self. In extreme cases, this disturbance in the sense of self can lead to periods of dissociation

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes and by poor emotional responsiveness.[1] It most commonly manifests itself as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions, or disorganized speech and thinking, and it is accompanied by significant social or occupational dysfunction

Bipolar disorder or bipolar affective disorder, historically known as manic-depressive disorder, is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a category of mood disorders defined by the presence of one or more episodes of abnormally elevated energy levels, cognition, and mood with or without one or more depressive episodes. The elevated moods are clinically referred to as mania or, if milder, hypomania

I dont understand Pakistan. War agains what? Like if they dont know that Al-qaida is a CIA made organisation. And those drones that killed many innocent Pakistani people.. This is nothing but a weak foreign policy.

US is fighting a covert war in Pakistan for several years. This is not a secret.

Well does not every single member think their are spoke person for world issues? Btw I said think. tut tut

When the indians do it, it's alright but when those, not so friendly with the indo-zionazis,, do it, they are false flaggers, right? Some morons think that what goes around does not come around!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom