What's new

Panama Leaks: SC observes it is being swamped with petitions everyday

If courts let NS go free...

I suggest close NAB FIA COURTS and register u as darbari at Raiwind Qila

Well today's hearing was wasted by PTI's Hamid Khan when he took 1 and a half hours reading the PM's address in Parliament.

Court wanted him to stop, asked him to stop several times, eventually had said that Hamid had wasted precious time.

You know what it means? That court knows what is the truth, but it wants PTI's legal team to present valid evidences. They are asking them again and again for the evidences that PTI had already submitted, but they only need to point them out in front of the court as they will not read 1500 pages and come back to lawyers asking questions. Poori ki poori ganga ulti beh rahi hai. Reading a full address in front of the court was just useless and shameful, not expected from a lawyer like Hamid Khan.

Now court has decided to read the evidences themselves I believe that's why they have adjourned till 29th.

What a waste this PTIs legal team is... I think PTI should involve not just Khosa, but also Aitzaz, Farough Naseem etc to fight the case really well.

Sorry Sir, his body language was very good. You want to know what court has said to your lawyers? See this:

View attachment 352881

What arguments, Sheikh Rasheed presented, before the court today? @Knight Rider
No matter, what is the outcome but
1. This is going to take some time. It is already somewhat speedy.
2. All parties have to present their case turn by turn.
3. PTI lawyers don't know what Judges already know.
4. They have almost said what Sheikh Rasheed was gonna say though not in a subtle way. The contradictory statements of PM.
5. Judges made it clear that today that they know about PM's statements.
6. It is solely my guess that Judges do know the outcome but they are still figuring out technical grounds or something is going on background and they are waiting/delaying it.
7. PTI has also to cater for legal cader of PTI. They can't just pick a lawyer from opposite legal forum who has been against PTI in bar elections.

CxcylCYWEAAWOl2.jpg

IK should withdraw his petition straightaway. Sharifs are certified Sharifs.

IK should withdraw his petition straightaway. Sharifs are certified Sharifs.

IK should first withdraw Hamid Khan from their legal team, as soon as possible... and should include Aitzaz Ahsan, instead of Latif khosa....

Also, in last hearing, SC said tht we will decide in next hearing tht whether judicial commission will be formed or not? so what abt tht?

Monologues, suit a rally not court. Don't address the nation in court, request Sharifs to confess else don't waste court's time.

IK should first withdraw Hamid Khan from their legal team, as soon as possible... and should include Aitzaz Ahsan, instead of Latif khosa....

Ma'am, Aitzaz Ahsan belongs to PPP & he won't go against PPP line on Panama. What he says on TV isn't the line of PPP, he says that all in his personal capacity. He's a wonderful choice although.

Also, in last hearing, SC said tht we will decide in next hearing tht whether judicial commission will be formed or not? so what abt tht?
Sheikh rashid said that "Qaum na umeedi na ho" due to the date and trust the SC.

Most of time was wasted by Hamid Khan sahab !!!! Salute to him.:angry:

Sheikh rashid said that "Qaum na umeedi na ho" due to the date and trust the SC.

Most of time was wasted by Hamid Khan sahab !!!! Salute to him.:angry:

So.. Sheikh Rashid did not get time..to present his arguments, inside the court?

I do not get it when the flats are on the name of an offshore company owned by a Qatari how could hasan nawaz get a loan by mortgaging it before 2005 when the ownership wasnt even transferred? According to what the sharif family is saying do they mean that they didnt own the company that owned the flats but still hasan nawaz was able to get a loan against the property? How is it even possible?

It's like petitioner needs to prove that the flats were bought from Haram money despite so many contradictions in statements of the accused family, rather than accused needs to bring evidences that the money was Halal.

Wah re Pakistani courts, tumhari kaun si kalh seedhi!

Ma'am, Aitzaz Ahsan belongs to PPP & he won't go against PPP line on Panama. What he says on TV isn't the line of PPP, he says that all in his personal capacity. He's a wonderful choice although.

True.... but then Latif khosa, is also from PPP, and a pakka pithoo of Asif Zardari, which Aitezaz Ahsan is not... when PTI can ask Latif Khosa, for legal help...in this case....then why not Aitezaz Ahsan, who is much more independent?

I do not get it when the flats are on the name of an offshore company owned by a Qatari how could hasan nawaz get a loan by mortgaging it before 2005 when the ownership wasnt even transferred? According to what the sharif family is saying do they mean that they didnt own the company that owned the flats but still hasan nawaz was able to get a loan against the property? How is it even possible?

But court says that PTI NEEDS TO PROVE BLACK MONEY WAS EARNED AND TRANSFERRED TO BUY THE FLATS, they are not concerned with who owned what at what time... Strange courts of strange rulers of Pakistan...

Don't point out contradictions between PM statements, present irrefutable evidence if you have else STFU!

IK BTW giving GOLI to his supporters on TV. Don't know I should laugh or lament!

It's like petitioner needs to prove that the flats were bought from Haram money despite so many contradictions in statements of the accused family, rather than accused needs to bring evidences that the money was Halal.

Wah re Pakistani courts, tumhari kaun si kalh seedhi!

yes, strange.... now judges are not seeking any answers from Sharif family? and asking all proofs from PTI only?

what abt case, disqualification, on basis of lying, 62, 63?

I don't know what happened to the shift in burden of proof in money laundering cases:

Illicit enrichment – wealth of public officials that is manifestly out of proportion to his or her present or past official emolument – is criminalized in Bangladesh; Hong Kong, China; India; Malaysia; Nepal; Pakistan; the Philippines and Singapore. To enhance the effectiveness of this provision, India, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan and the Philippines have shifted the burden of proof to the accused.

You can also read the document on OECD.ORG: Sanctioning and Prosecuting Corruption and Related Offenses - OECD

yes, strange.... now judges are not seeking any answers from Sharif family? and asking all proofs from PTI only?

what abt case, disqualification, on basis of lying, 62, 63?

Court clearly said that they can't do anything against the PM on the basis of contradictory statements. When I read this, I just lost all hopes... Case is buried.

Back
Top Bottom