What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If bugs bunny league thinks it's fake, then take BBC to court for false accusations, bunny league will win millions if BBC has made up the story.

At any given time half of bbc stories are either lies or partial truths... its owned by uk govt
If International/UK Publications report on GDP growth under PMLN then it is true but if they expose lies and corruption of PMLN then it is half truth. :yahoo: This is called N-Trun.

PMLN should take BBC to the courts and prove them liar there . PMLN should give proofs in London and earn more money. Recently, Geo took Ary to courts in London and defeated them for false accusations.

If International/UK Publications report on GDP growth under PMLN then it is true but if they expose lies and corruption of PMLN then it is half truth. :yahoo: This is called N-Trun.

PMLN should take BBC to the courts and prove them liar there . PMLN should give proofs in London and earn more money. Recently, Geo took Ary to courts in London and defeated them for false accusations.

I feel ashamed when pti supporters talk about proofs

And level of PMLN's leadership is that they are abusing BBC and calling them liar. As per them, BBC is fabricating stories against Mhatma Nawaz Sharif.

Please quote a BANDA. Danyal, Talal are maniacs. BBC did not write anything new, they just repeated what is already available and never denied. Does not speak about PM's involvement, relationship to companies

At any given time half of bbc stories are either lies or partial truths... its owned by uk govt

Even I can pull out attested UK land registry docs of those flats with ease. This is public information if you can't even comprehend THAT much! BBC are not stupid to lie blatantly and have a lawsuit slapped on them over such readily available data! Perhaps you are being too naive.

It is likely that the British government position on Nawaz has changed hence endorsement of flat ownership being publicised by BBC this time to mount additional pressure. Ch Nisar's visit may be fruitful afterall.

Even I can pull out attested UK land registry docs of those flats with ease. This is public information if you can't even comprehend THAT much! BBC are not stupid to lie blatantly and have a lawsuit slapped on them over such readily available data! Perhaps you are being too naive.

It is likely that the British government position on Nawaz has changed hence endorsement of flat ownership being publicised by BBC this time to mount additional pressure. Ch Nisar's visit may be fruitful afterall.

Uk land record is public ... any one with internet connection can check in minutes..

Why a govt owned uk entity decided to make it a half baked story is beyond me...... but likely following own govt agenda... may b trying to influence the trial after brilliant and irrefuteable evidences by pti

So both are same....
It comes down to lesser evil. At least, IK's financial integrity can't be questioned. His worst independent critics don't question him on that. He is worth giving a try in a country where daily corruption amounts to 12 Billion and there is no sincere effort for reforms. His commitment to devolution of power(Local Bodies) is another reason to give a try. His commitment for both policies can be seen in KP where they have tried their best in first 3 years.

On the other hand, PMLN is all about concentration of power. One person alone decides projects for 100 Million people of Punjab. Recently, federal govt. demolished all overseeing institutions upon ministries like NEPRA and others.

Please quote a BANDA. Danyal, Talal are maniacs. BBC did not write anything new, they just repeated what is already available and never denied. Does not speak about PM's involvement, relationship to companies
Then why call it fabricated? So if a person doesn't speak directly but through his stooges then it is fine to spit venom.

Uk land record is public ... any one with internet connection can check in minutes..

Why a govt owned uk entity decided to make it a half baked story is beyond me...... but likely following own govt agenda... may b trying to influence the trial after brilliant and irrefuteable evidences by pti
Independent also did a story on it in 1998. BBC made whole documentary on this in 99. There was no trial back then. So don't call them biased.

The reason for Newspapers' concern is that a British family was deceived and used for doing money laundering to purchase flats in UK.

Pakistan PM 'made millions in UK'

From Pakistan to Park Lane (Via Ilford) (1999)

What BBC reported is factual (re the ownership, so it is not half baked!), however the timing of this BBC publication is open for debate. As I said before, I think NS's shelf life for the powers that got him in the power (i.e. brokered the mukmukka Charter of Democracy) is about to reach it's expiry. These powers want a man who can benefit them and NS is too badly damaged at home soil.

Panama Case me bhee Indian Help :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
123.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom