What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye bhi kisi ki betian hn/thin

IMG-20170704-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20170704-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20170704-WA0000.jpg

Exactly....now that's the difference between PPP's genuine leadership and this royal family.
Lanat-ullahi on this family and whoever supports them.

Sharifs itne ganday ho chukay hein ke un ke liye kuch bhi kerna ab namumkin nahi. Camp mein frustration ap dekh he sakti hein, jo kabhi nahi boltay woh bhi ab bolnay lag gaye hein.
Even the most composed dog goes bananas and barks like crazy tries to bite like a rabid dog when someone steps over his tail.

Ye log abhi bhi 90s m zinda hn. inka khayal h k inke baghair to mulk chal hi nahi skta or agr inko kuch kaha gya ya iske sath kuch kia gya to ye mulk hi (Allah na kary) salamat nahi rahy ga.
inke apne jija ji ne to yahan tak keh dia tha k JIT do quomi nazarye pr hamla h.
esi baten kr k ye siway apny tabbar k or kisi ko bewaqoof nahi bna skty

Not exactly, they know it very well that this country will just work fine without them rather much better and that's what they don't want. These traitors are here to destroy this country and suck its blood until too weak to survive and enemies can take over this country (It will never happen inshaAllah).
Their screams and desperation can liken to that of a terminally ill patient who is about to die. They know that this means end to their corruption and dynasty. They have no hope after that rather real trial and tribulation will follow after the this case. Both NS and SS have been nominated in murder cases alongside the ugly and stinky pieace filth rana sanda. Khawaja sara saad rafique is also involved in the corruption and murder, same goes for the other khawajasara asif, then Ishaq dark is among the toppers in corruption but all the ministers and most of MNAs and MPAs are involved in the corruption so for them this is a matter of life and death.

Now these vile creatures (NS family) will say see this is "yahoodi nasrani sajish" :lol:
Though they live and invest in UK and other yahoodi plus nasrani countries.

I am watching The Reporters.... Sabir Shakir saying tht I confirmed from Qatar embassy in Pakistan..they say .tht no visa has been issued to any JIT member yet..nor has any application for visa came from any JIT member... Sabir Shakir says tht I also contacted Doha authorities to check..if theres any info regd on arrival visa...but none from JIT has landed in Qatar ....acc to Sabir Shakir... @PakSword @Emmie @QatariPrince so his info seems correct......
Visa ki application Pakistan Embassy kyun jaye gi?

NS will come out as victor, once Pakistan start crack down on Corrupt Politicians which means those countries who spend millions and billions of these Arsehole Politicians to rule us and ruin us will go in vein ..After NS people will ask for Zardari's trail to and we all know that our nation is not sensible enough to understand who is looting them and who actually wants good for them .

Godfather can go to hell, he is sucking the lifeline of millions of Pakistani's, and his shameless minions are crying in front of JIT doing unnecessary press conferences, this itself is contempt of court giving threatening statements against the judiciary and the JIT.

Chaudhry Ghulam Hussain broke this 'unconfirmed' news that Modi declared Nawaz, an 'asset'. It is yet to be confirmed by his sources.

It may just be Dubai ... after all that Ishaq $ revealed!

Bro, some people are trying to spread disinformation purposefully and some are too pessimist to see the reality.

The two JIT memebers are in Dubai and not Qatar and everyone knows very well that there are direct flights to Doha from Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi. Furthermore, all flights between UAE and Qatar have been stopped since June 4, 2017.

JIT is NOT going to Qatar under any circumstances. Now, I tell you that certain countries have tried to do an NRO but that has backfired and the name of that country is Turkey. While US senators also tried to convey some message and they did not get a positive answer either from the state of Pakistan because this issue is beyond the power of COAS. He can't bail out NS even if he wants and I think he does not even want that and cannot do it without risking a HUGE backlash from the nation and then army will lose all the support and even a mutiny may breakout in that institution since there is a lot of pent up anger among the soldiers and officers over the dawnleaks fiasco. So he has to think a billion time.

Last edited:
ganday?? Bhai-Jan Siasat danoon Kay Liyay, Jailain, Peshian, Court Katchehry "Tamghay" hotay hain, the all hoo haaah on this event by PMLN is intentional, i repeat....Intentional.

Maryam ki kal ki peshi in JIT will makes her "real" politician and she will Cash on it for the rest of her life. It will be a god gifted gem....Oh I'm sorry, Its PTI gifted.

Mark my words here, NS was not a politician, nor he was a leader initially, PPP opposition makes him both leader and politician simultaneously. Similarlay, the amount of hate, i'm seeing for Maryam, She will surpass NS....and for that Thank You PTI Burger Kids.

Ibtida-e-ishaq hai rota hai kia
agay agay dekhiay hota hai kia

جے آئی ٹی کے دو ارکان دبئی سے وطن واپس پہنچ گئے،ذرائع
بریگیڈیئرکامران خورشید اور عرفان منگی پرواز پی کے 0612 سے واپس پہنچے،ذرائع

Daniyal Aziz was doing PC and people were chanting Go Nawaz Go then PMLN workers chanted Ro Imran Ro slogans.

مسلم لیگ ن کے کارکنوں کی ریلی فیڈرل جوڈیشل اکیڈمی کی طرف روانہ
ریلی کی قیادت میئر راولپنڈی سردار نسیم اور حنیف عباسی کر رہے ہیں

اسلام آباد:ٹریفک میں مریض بھی پھنس گئے
اسلام آباد:خاتون کواپنڈکس کا درد ہے، رشتے دار خاتون کی جیونیوز سے گفتگو
اسلام آباد:ٹریفک بلاک ہے،اسپتال جارہے ہیں ،کیسے جائیں؟ رشتے دار خاتون

Koi itni manhoos family hai kay khudb hi museebat main hain per phir bhi dosroon ko museebat main dala hua hai

اسلام آباد:ن لیگی کارکنوں نےڈبل روڈچوک کےقریب بیریئر ہٹادیے
اسلام آباد:ن لیگی کارکنوں کے اسلام آباد پولیس کو دھکے
ن لیگی کارکنوں کا قافلہ اسلام آباد میں داخل
مئیر راولپنڈی اور حنیف عباسی کی قیادت میں قافلہ نائنتھ ایونیو سے اسلام آباد میں داخل ہوا

Daniyal Aziz was doing PC and people were chanting Go Nawaz Go then PMLN workers chanted Ro Imran Ro slogans.

مسلم لیگ ن کے کارکنوں کی ریلی فیڈرل جوڈیشل اکیڈمی کی طرف روانہ
ریلی کی قیادت میئر راولپنڈی سردار نسیم اور حنیف عباسی کر رہے ہیں

اسلام آباد:ٹریفک میں مریض بھی پھنس گئے
اسلام آباد:خاتون کواپنڈکس کا درد ہے، رشتے دار خاتون کی جیونیوز سے گفتگو
اسلام آباد:ٹریفک بلاک ہے،اسپتال جارہے ہیں ،کیسے جائیں؟ رشتے دار خاتون

Koi itni manhoos family hai kay khudb hi museebat main hain per phir bhi dosroon ko museebat main dala hua hai

اسلام آباد:ن لیگی کارکنوں نےڈبل روڈچوک کےقریب بیریئر ہٹادیے
اسلام آباد:ن لیگی کارکنوں کے اسلام آباد پولیس کو دھکے
ن لیگی کارکنوں کا قافلہ اسلام آباد میں داخل
مئیر راولپنڈی اور حنیف عباسی کی قیادت میں قافلہ نائنتھ ایونیو سے اسلام آباد میں داخل ہوا

Chalo chalo islamabad chalo !!

No idea!! As per GEO this was route

Islamabad > Dubai > Kuwait > Doha

Its "Islamabad > Dubai > Kuwait > Doha"

Exactly what wonders me as well. Waise, what do you make of Doha via Dubai? I mean route, is it operational?

JIT went Dubai to investigate about GULF STEEL MILLS

there are no flights to Qatar from UAE & Saudi after their recent conflict.

اسلام آباد:جے آئی ٹی میں پیشی کیلیے مریم نواز وزیر اعظم ہاؤس سے روانہ
اسلام آباد:وزیرخزانہ اسحاق ڈار بھی مریم نواز کے ہمراہ ہیں
اسلام آباد:حسین اور حسن نواز ساتھ بیٹھے ہیں

Mulzima Maryam Safdar pohanch gai hai JIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom