What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
NS governemnt ke tu aakhri aakhri din chal hi rahay hain...lekin baji ke? Baji ka kia hoga?

I hope JIT bas....baji ko bulaa zuroor ley.. Aur kal Ch Ghulam hussain ne baji ke saath kulsoom nawaz ka bhi naam liya tha ke nahi bulayein ge.. Lekin mera khyal hai ke kulsoom anwaa ko tu kabhi bulanay ka iraada hi nahi tha... Kulsoom anwa tu reapondent bhi nahi theen..is case ,aon. Unhein na bulayein... But i sincerely hope ke JIT bilkol end main hi sahi.llekin bajo ko zuroor bulaye

Captain safdar tak ko bulaa liya hai tu bajo ko bhi bulaayein.. Agar os baaray main koi urti urti news milay tu yahan share karein

Waisay IB walay kuchh logon ke susralon main bhi chalay gaey thay... Army ne banday bhej kar zaleel kar ke nikala..

Kal Ch. Ghulam Hussain ne bhi aisi koi baat ki hai shayad..

Waisay IB walay kuchh logon ke susralon main bhi chalay gaey thay... Army ne banday bhej kar zaleel kar ke nikala..

Uff.. Ye IB walay :angry: JIT members ki susraalon main hi pohanchay thay na? Kisi judge ki susraal bhi tu nahi pohanch gaye?? Inka koi bharosa bhi nahi .. Judges ko phone tu tape kartay hi rahay hain, ye past main.. Kahin susralon main bhi na pohanch jayein

Uff.. Ye IB walay :angry: JIT members ki susraalon main hi pohanchay thay na? Kisi judge ki susraal bhi tu nahi pohanch gaye?? Inka koi bharosa bhi nahi .. Judges ko phone tu tape kartay hi rahay hain, ye past main.. Kahin susralon main bhi na pohanch jayein

Kal Ch. Ghulam Hussain ne bhi batai thi na ye baat? main ne sotay jaagtay program dekha tha laptop pe..

Kal Ch. Ghulam Hussain ne bhi batai thi na ye baat? main ne sotay jaagtay program dekha tha laptop pe..

Kuch iss tarah ki baat ki tu theee.....Ch Ghulam Hussain ne...... Main ne bhi dehaan se nahi dekha tha uske baad... Jab unhon ne baji wali baat ki thee.. Uske baad tu mera dimagh baji par hi atka hua tha, lolll

Kuch iss tarah ki baat ki tu theee.....Ch Ghulam Hussain ne...... Main ne bhi dehaan se nahi dekha tha uske baad... Jab unhon ne baji wali baat ki thee.. Uske baad tu mera dimagh baji par hi atka hua tha, lolll

Hahaha.. Baji ko bass bulalain.. lollll

Hahaha.. Baji ko bass bulalain.. lollll

Waqayi... Bas baji ko bulaa lein.. Phir koi gham nahi rahay ga..lolll.... Dawn leaks ke baad..is case ke sahary par hi thee ke yahan tu baji aayegi..JIT ke saamnay....loll

Iss liye sab se keh rahi hun ke pata karnay ki koshish karein ke Ch Ghulam Hussain ki ye news theek hai ya nahi? Unki ek dafa pic leak wali news bhi tu ghalat hui thee... FIA se leak hui.... Kiya pata..ye bhi ghalat hojaye? :( kaaash :(

Bat to sahi h. Bulana to chahiay muhtarma ko. Inhi ka nam-e-mubarak aaya tha na panama m.
Or dosri bat ye k inko bulain gy to hosakta h akar m kuch dawn leaks k bary m bhi bol jain... [emoji4]

Nahi,. Pakki tu nahi hui.. Pakka tu kuch nahi hai.. Abhi report tu public hui nahi.. Aap ne bataya tha shayad

Lets wait for the report. SECP didn't initiate the inquiry. But maybe they are doing the inquiry secretly, and the person has been asked not to attend the office.

Lets see.

baji bechari gunah muaf karwanay umray pe gayi hui hai badshah salamat samet....

Link for this ?

For this kind of activity, Either FIU of MI is sent or the Civilian agents of ISI would be sent. If those were Faujis, then FIU was involved most probably.

Link for this ?

For this kind of activity, Either FIU of MI is sent or the Civilian agents of ISI would be sent. If those were Faujis, then FIU was involved most probably.

Mujhay tou kisi ne bataya hai who lives in Islamabad and is a family friend of JIT member. But I didn't believe it until yesterday I heard Ch. Ghulam Hussain in DNA program saying this..

Don't have idea if it was FIU or MI, but they were definitely faujis in civilian dress (as per my friend).

Please watch DNA of yesterday..

It's in Pakistans interest to root out the corrupt mafia that has infested its political system. Pakistan's development is synonymous with the outcome of Panama case. So yes, let's focus on identifying and removing corruption in every section of our society.
You are right in the sense our system has been sucked by the dirty politicians and need to be eliminated them as soon as possible. But our voters are Zambi supporter and baboon league they will bring again them. One segment of people wants to see a transparent and free corrupt country but it seems the rest of masses have the wishes to bring the same people, who are present in govt, again be brought in the 2018 election. If such politicians are votted i will die rather to live in such illiterate masses. I love Pakistan and I love my Pakistani land and it is also my wish that there should be the prosperity and peace every.

The only way to finish this issue, is to gather all the corrupt politicians, bureaucrats, Jagirdars, Generals and line them up with all the murders, rapists and terrorists and then blow all of them up, so that even their bones are not left behind. If this is done Pakistan will progress with historical speeds.
By the way you have shared my heart feelings but thing is that I do not want to go such ahead and one try be made so that these diverted politicians may come on right path. One more thing that dirty politicians do not come by themselves but are brought with the power of our vote. So before eliminating the corrupt politicians, the common voters be educated so that they can vote to an honest politicians or to be voted to a politicians who can bring the prosperity in the country and think about the poor people.

its time now for pakistan to move forward beyond the boundaries of corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom