What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
so whats the update ...who won ?

I told you guys, nothing would happen. A rift between Govt and Army is not what Pakistan needs at the moment yet PDFians here want that confrontation.:no:

Jaldi...

Latest: PTI moves NA over Dawn Leak; submits adjournment motion

First step is completed..

Duaein dene ko dil karta hai IK ko seriously... One man army..

Hmm..theek kaha.. Kulbhushan tu chala hi jayega...jald hi

Waisy mera khyal hai ke PTI ko dawn leaks par SC nahi jaana chahye.. Kiun ke tape records jo dawn leaks report main hain.jabke maryam apnay phone no se bhi nahi baat karrahi theethee..balke apni friend ka phone use karrahi thee..tu yeh SC main admissible nahi honge.... Aur evidences qanoon e shahadat par pooray na utarnay ki wajah se dismiss hojayein ge.. Panama case main tu 2 judges ki hadd tak is liye disqualification hogayi ke sharif famiky ke apnay statements contradictory thay... PTI ki koi evidence use nahi ki gayi...un 2 judges ne bhi

Ab agar dawn leaks report par SC gaye tu law of evidence par pooray nahi utray ge aur evidence dismiss ho kar Maryam ko SC se clean chit mil jayegi... Ye na karein

Jo evidence dawn leaks report main hain..us par sirf army courts main saza hosakti thee....circumstantial evidence ki basis par... SC main nahi

Jaldi...

By this definition, PMLN should be finished by now.. governance aur corruption ke jitnay issues in ke unearth huay hain kisi ke nahi huay.. NS ki koi charismatic personality bhi nahi.. woh tou dumbo lagta hai shakal se..

PML N is laadli .. Godfather apnay aap ko bachaa letay hain...

J. Khosa (@Farah Sohail's favourite :P)
and others

:lol:
Yes...without a doubt... Not only him but Justice Gulzar too..and yes..Justice Qazi Faiz Isa too

Dont know much abt Justice Faisal Arab.. Bas ye yaad parta hai tht he was very anti Musharraf.....jab Musharraf ke cases chal rahay thay.shayad,,,,,,. Iss ke ilaawa mujhe inka kuch yaad nahi hai...

@Farah Sohail - don't worry - remember yesterday's conversation all is not well wali- I still stand by it firmly.

1. Report cannot be leaked - not a chance - it will look too childish on Army's part.

2. Last night many options were discussed in PTI meeting, including boycott of elections (as we discussed yesterday) and it was also discussed to file a petition - hence IK's tweets to announce its position.

3. PML has nothing to sell as slogan - Na Zardari ke $60million aur na hi loadshedding - what will they sell in 2018?

4. NS can call early elections rather than be disqualified - I confirmed that before that he is not contesting next elections. He is in a catch 22 - if he can somehow become victim either through Army (failed in it) or Judiciary (still trying).

5. If he gets disqualified - PMLN is splitting - Central Punjab Grouo vs Nisar Group and Shahbaz / Hamza vs Maryam - these are realities and they don't hide it.

6. Rao Tehseen has to move the court - he has lost everything and has nothing more to lose - however in case any of the above materializes he has nothing but gains.

7. Not only Hudaiybia Paper Mill case is being opened but Hudaiybia Engineering reference (unfiled) with NAB will be reviewed (it amounts to 182million).

8. As discussed before this JIT is uniquely structured; not only N$ can't say that questions are out of course, but he has to attempt all questions for which each department has answer sheets - and each answer must match - as all records with NAB/FIA/IB/ISI (including mehrangate scandal / Asghar Khan case) is with court too. So everything has to match.

9. Case is in public domain - so no hiding before qoumi mufaad bs.

War main bhi tu pressure hota hai.. Us main kia karein ge?

That's why I responded to you yesterday - that PA is hoping to use SCP's shoulder to launch the missile through their officers in JIT.

Can you notice the subdued celebrations in PMLN camp - or they are conscious after their last mithai distribution fiasco :)

@Farah Sohail - don't worry - remember yesterday's conversation all is not well wali- I still stand by it firmly.

1. Report cannot be leaked - not a chance - it will look too childish on Army's part.

2. Last night many options were discussed in PTI meeting, including boycott of elections (as we discussed yesterday) and it was also discussed to file a petition - hence IK's tweets to announce its position.

3. PML has nothing to sell as slogan - Na Zardari ke $60million aur na hi loadshedding - what will they sell in 2018?

4. NS can call early elections rather than be disqualified - I confirmed that before that he is not contesting next elections. He is in a catch 22 - if he can somehow become victim either through Army (failed in it) or Judiciary (still trying).

5. If he gets disqualified - PMLN is splitting - Central Punjab Grouo vs Nisar Group and Shahbaz / Hamza vs Maryam - these are realities and they don't hide it.

6. Rao Tehseen has to move the court - he has lost everything and has nothing more to lose - however in case any of the above materializes he has nothing but gains.

7. Not only Hudaiybia Paper Mill case is being opened but Hudaiybia Engineering reference (unfiled) with NAB will be reviewed (it amounts to 182million).

8. As discussed before this JIT is uniquely structured; not only N$ can't say that questions are out of course, but he has to attempt all questions for which each department has answer sheets - and each answer must match - as all records with NAB/FIA/IB/ISI (including mehrangate scandal / Asghar Khan case) is with court too. So everything has to match.

9. Case is in public domain - so no hiding before qoumi mufaad bs.

That's why I responded to you yesterday - that PA is hoping to use SCP's shoulder to launch the missile through their officers in JIT.

Can you notice the subdued celebrations in PMLN camp - or they are conscious after their last mithai distribution fiasco :)

I have been consistently wanting to find the answer.....whether J Gulzar and J Khosa's vote will be counted in the end? THIS is the most important factor right now...... NOTHING matters more than this.......although mostly ppl think..their vote will be counted..but theres other POV too.... SC must clarify this at the earliest..

As i said..not everyone is as bold and courageous as J Khosa and Gulzar, who can challenge a GOdfather......whatever JIT does...advocate aur pakora judge kia karein ge? Army ke pass bhi dawn leaks report hai....us par action nahi hosaka.. What makes you think tht advocate aur pakora judge will have a change of heart...and they will do what others want them to do?

If army wants to fire missle over SC's shoulder..why would they allow it? Why would advocate and pakora judge want their shoulder to be used for firing some one else's missile? Those 2 judges who had conviction, did it on their own......

So this is the reason.. I want to know at the earliest..ke who will make the final decision? Justice Ijazul Ahsan can be convinced... It wont be much of a problem...because his verdict was similar to tht of J khosa and Gulzar....so if its one more vote needed...then its ok... Otherwise not at all hopeful

Disagree.. Already been leaked..

Fully agree...

I have been consistently wanting to find the answer.....whether J Gulzar and J Khosa's vote will be counted in the end? THIS is the most important factor right now...... NOTHING matters more than this.......although mostly ppl think..their vote will be counted..but theres other POV too.... SC must clarify this at the earliest..

Someone has told me that their votes will not matter.. Because they disqualified PM based on 62/ 63 for which others have already decided that these two can't be used to disqualify on moral dishonesty..

Had they been hearing on the same articles, this bench would have been considered as part of the earlier bench where 2 judges are convinced on 62/ 63.. and three are still probing under 62/63.

Someone has told me that their votes will not matter.. Because they disqualified PM based on 62/ 63 for which others have already decided that these two can't be used to disqualify on moral dishonesty..

Had they been hearing on the same articles, this bench would have been considered as part of the earlier bench where 2 judges are convinced on 62/ 63.. and three are still probing under 62/63.

So..on what basis/article this 3 member has said,.tht we will consider matter of disqualification on basis of periodical or final JIT recommendations?

Plus...these 2judges....had also recommended criminal proceedings in their verdict....

Acha ek baat aur hai.. Have u heard J khosa's audio....when he was announcing the whole order? He said something like this is the court order approved by this whole bench.... But reflects the conclusions drawn by three members.. Matlab...these 2 judges have ordered the same verdict... Tu ab jo bhi final decide hoga..us main 2 judges ki bhi participation honi chahye??

Listen to this

If their votes wont matter.,then say goodbye to panama case too

So..on what basis/article this 3 member has said,.tht we will consider matter of disqualification on basis of periodical or final JIT recommendations?

Plus...these 2judges....had also recommended criminal proceedings in their verdict....

Acha ek baat aur hai.. Have u heard J khosa's audio....when he was announcing the whole order? He said something like this is the court order approved by this whole bench.... But reflects the conclusions drawn by three members.. Matlab...these 2 judges have ordered the same verdict... Tu ab jo bhi final decide hoga..us main 2 judges ki bhi participation honi chahye??

Listen to this

If their votes wont matter.,then say goodbye to panama case too

Pata nahi kia sahi hai..

I am also not sure..

Army has nominated the same 2 guys in JIT which were in dawn leaks commission..Deal will be done as usual

@Farah Sohail

I have gone through the verdict's order part.. and it is very clear to me now that only these three will decide..

As part of the order.. an implementation bench shall be formed that will ensure the implementation of this judgement by three judges..

the judgment includes the following:

1 - Investigation on thirteen questions
2 - Consider the matter of disqualification, if deemed necessary.

So it's the implementation bench which shall decide.. That's why they requested the CJ to form this special bench..

There could have been different judges (other than the ones who were part of Panama bench). But CJ decided, not because they have dissenting notes or one of them is required, but because he was requested to constitute a bench (comprising of any of the current SC judges).

To further explain you, CJ was free to select Justice Faisal Arab, Faiz Issa, etc.. What would have been the result then? would it have been considered an extension with scores starting from 3-2? No..

So it's the implementation bench (that ironically has the same members from the initial bench) that will decide on the disqualification on the basis of 13 questions.. Unfortunately, these thirteen questions do not include probe into 62/ 63 matter, which was part of the dissenting notes..

Sad but true..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom