What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Besharam aadmi hai Al Tameem Wal Patwari

Abhi @Tameem ne Agar bol dia kay imran is using Religion as a tool just like supreme leader. Tab chup hojana phir agay daleel nahi dena.

Tum log faisla karlo leader chaiye ya Manzil. Saaf saaf Zabaan me poch raha hon

Abhi @Tameem ne Agar bol dia kay imran is using Religion as a tool just like supreme leader. Tab chup hojana phir agay daleel nahi dena.

O bhai I am not supporting any siasat on religion or beemari.. yeh kaam mujh se nahi hota..

Apna ghussa thook de yaar Nawaz ke Munh pe..

Nawaz Sharif per Mera Koi ghussa nahi yr.
Wo 3 dafa pm hai. Koi nahi ban sakta.

Aap logon ki politics ka scope dosra hai. me alag scope ka banda hon. Me unke sath hon jinko aap pyar se international Establishment kehte hain

O bhai I am not supporting any siasat on religion or beemari.. yeh kaam mujh se nahi hota..

Mujhe maloom hai

@Shane

Rauf Klasra aaj kal embarrass hua ghoom raha hai.. aisi chawal qisam ki daleelain de raha hai...

Mujhay lagta hai Zulfi Bukhari HC main NAB se nimatnay ke baad Arshad Tashreef aur Rauf Klasra ko aarhay haathon lega..

Aaj suna hai Klasra apnay program main CJ ko mashwara deta paya gaya hai ke aap NAB ko backing do..

I mean hadd hai.. agar boxer Amir Khan ka abbu (jis ke paas Pakistan Origin Card hai) offshore company ke upar NAB ka notice wasool karay tou woh middle finger nahi dikhaey ga NAB ko tou aur kia karega...

Phir kehtay hain Pakistan main foreign investment nahi aati.. laanti kirdaar..

Eid Mubarak again, it is Still not EidulAzha yet.

Manzil is always Amar bil maroof wa nahi anil munkir...who needs any leadership worship for that.

IK is just a step towards some semblance of Quaid's Pakistan...He deserves to show us the way...it is up to us to move on from there...

Politics works best if left to the un-uniformed civilized politicians with just a covert oversight and fine tuning for good measure.

Anything beyond is not just back to square one but going backwards by decades as proven by Mushy's clumsy meddling and Kiyani's parting gift of the repeat of Nawaz and Zardari...

Iss say Ziada Saaf Zaban maen baat ki tu bila wajeh Eid ka Maza kharab ho jai ga.

Rest is actually the BS that has made Pakistan suffer to date. Period.

================================

@Shane

Rauf Klasra aaj kal embarrass hua ghoom raha hai.. aisi chawal qisam ki daleelain de raha hai...

Mujhay lagta hai Zulfi Bukhari HC main NAB se nimatnay ke baad Arshad Tashreef aur Rauf Klasra ko aarhay haathon lega..

Aaj suna hai Klasra apnay program main CJ ko mashwara deta paya gaya hai ke aap NAB ko backing do..

I mean hadd hai.. agar boxer Amir Khan ka abbu (jis ke paas Pakistan Origin Card hai) offshore company ke upar NAB ka notice wasool karay tou woh middle finger nahi dikhaey ga NAB ko tou aur kia karega...

Phir kehtay hain Pakistan main foreign investment nahi aati.. laanti kirdaar..

There was another way to puncture the air out of Klasra and Arshad's wound up acts. It was better to play them their own politics. IK should have given a short video reply saying that PTI appreciates the effort of both journalists and I have setup a comitte under SMQ to look into their concerns.

Zulfi guy should have kept his tweets and mouths shut and still move high court against NAB...and the journos would have been laughed at for their shenanigans without any unnecessary info or clumsy mudslinging fight we see now.

Only shows that unemotional politics and journalistic ethics are not their forte, on both sides of this mudslinging contest.

Lagta hay aaj mujhay ya kisi na kisi ko roza lagay ga shayad, lol.

لندن:کلثوم نوازایمرجنسی یونٹ سےآئی سی یومنتقل،ذرائع
لندن:کلثوم نوازکووینٹی لیٹرپر منتقل کردیا گیا ،ذرائع

Nahi ayen gay wapis yea

Manzil is always Amar bil maroof wa nahi anil munkir...who needs any leadership worship for that.

IK is just a step towards some semblance of Quaid's Pakistan...He deserves to show us the way...it is up to us to move on from there...

Politics works best if left to the un-uniformed civilized politicians with just a covert oversight and fine tuning for good measure.

Anything beyond is not just back to square one but going backwards by decades as proven by Mushy's clumsy meddling and Kiyani's parting gift of the repeat of Nawaz and Zardari...

Iss say Ziada Saaf Zaban maen baat ki tu bila wajeh Eid ka Maza kharab ho jai ga.

There was another way to puncture the air out of Klasra and Arshad's wound up acts. It was better to play them their own politics. IK should have given a short video reply saying that PTI appreciates the effort of both journalists and I have setup a comitte under SMQ to look into their concerns.

Zulfi guy should have kept his tweets and mouths shut and still move high court against NAB...and the journos would have been laughed at for their shenanigans without any unnecessary info or clumsy mudslinging fight we see now.

Only shows that unemotional politics and journalistic ethics are not their forte, on both sides of this mudslinging contest.

I sincerely hope you are right IK comes to power, but reputable ARY anchors have taken a 180 degree U turn, Zulfi Bukhari is non issue, he has not committed any corruption in Pakistan, nor does he aspire to be in politics, It seems these anchors who were once criticizing Godfather non stop suddenly take aim at IK for the last three days, without investigating any credible reasons.

The same thing happened in 2013 right before the elections with media demonizing IK, and is being repeated again in 2018, if the status quo parties come back in power, I would blame the media for helping these traitors and enemies of the state. I hope am wrong but I cant see IK coming in power in present circumstances, System is too corrupt from top to bottom, if the status quo wins this time Pakistan is surely doomed.

I sincerely hope you are right IK comes to power, but reputable ARY anchors have taken a 180 degree U turn,
My guess is as good as yours but probably with an added angle, journalist's!

Remember Wajahat Khan's outburst? I think Arshad and Klasra have a typical reporter's nose that told them there was more than meets the eyes in IK's Umrah visit, something that may be was not being shared with them that made them angry and clumsy in a typical media fashion...

Haroonur Rasheed is a Wiley old Fox and knows how to put off sniffing dogs of opponent politicians ahead of time...lol.

I would never forget HR's statement before 2013 Elections when he sounded a bit let down by probably a reluctant IK. Let me just share the comprehension I got from his coded writing as to what he was alluding towards; that there are international friends of Pakistan who need to be obliged with respect and courtesy that goes a long way to settle a lot of local and international nerves towards a relatively new entrant among contestants of Premiership of a militarily powerful friendly nation.

Draw your own back of the mind conclusion as it could may be a very real possibility or just a long wild guess or something just as simple as my misunderstanding.

Anyways, At least media is cheesily trying to keep us entertained in the absence of Panama trial proceedings and suddenly, a lot of spare time to kill despite a reluctant @El Sidd sparing us for the sake of this Eid, lol.

ندن:امی وینٹ پر ہیں،قوم دعا کرے،مریم نواز گھر روانہ ہوتے ہوئے آبدیدہ
Allah is ki walida ki mushkil asaan keray aur sehat ata keray!

In kay pass paisa hai aur acha treatment dilwa rahy hon gay Kalsoon Nawaz ko per sochna chaye Pakistan main ghareeb kay pass paisa nahi us kay haan kisi ko cancer ho tu pora khandaan museebat main par jata hai kay ab kya kerain? Itna paisa kahan say layen? Mehrbani kerain PMLN aur un kay supporters kay SKMCH ko baksh dain ab. Wahan beecharay ghareeb jatay hain is umeed say kay hamaray pyaray bach jayen gay aur bohut say loog wahan say treatment kay baad theek huay hain. Yea sirf IK ko corrupt saabit kernay key lye ilzam lagatay hain kay IK zakaat ka paisa kha raha hai. End main nuksaan ghareeb beecharay kay hota hai. Aik free cancer treatment chal rahi hai us ka beragharak na kerain apnay political gains key lye

Waisay Kalsoom Nawaz kay cancer key baad PMLN nay attack nahi kya SKMCH per. I hope agay bhi na kerain. IK ko kuch nahi ho ga ulta ghareeb admi ka nuksan ho jaye ga

Idea is good but i think Yaar i think IK should keep him distant from replying directly as this is to detrack him ...

Response to such should be given by fawad chaudhry ...

لندن:کلثوم نوازایمرجنسی یونٹ سےآئی سی یومنتقل،ذرائع
لندن:کلثوم نوازکووینٹی لیٹرپر منتقل کردیا گیا ،ذرائع

Nahi ayen gay wapis yea
Yaar 1 wapas ay ga takey convict na ho saken ...

Maa critical halat main icu main ha or beti tweet per tweet ker rahi ha. Is sa saaf zahir ha yeh sub kitna bara drama ha. Koi bari baat nahi agar kalsoom ki balli khud he charah dain ana wala dino main.

Back
Top Bottom