What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

What can we do bro ?

Is there anything practical we can do ?
I voted for PTI and I am frustrated at their lack of interest. That leaves very little room for doing anything practical, if at all.

Nomination papers will be open for submission in a few hours from now...who says there is any hope left but a strong, stern and just decision against all political parties by CJP that they simplified forms due to malafide intentions to escape accountability...which is highly unlikely for the excusing SCP attitude off late.

Before I pray the Fajr salat, let me tell you something I believe still.

I'm still hopeful on account of MakafateAmal.

Devine Retribution shall find a way to expose everyone involved and still humiliate and ridicule them to their demise.

That's what I believe, pray for and see happening in due course.

Aik qanoon mayray Allah Subhan Taala ka haay aur wohi Mukhtar-e-Dunya-o-Mafeha aur Mukhtar-e-kul Kainaat haay...

Rok saktay ho to rok lo !!!

I voted for PTI and I am frustrated at their lack of interest. That leaves very little room for doing anything practical, if at all.

Nomination papers will be open for submission in a few hours from now...who says there is any hope left but a strong, stern and just decision against all political parties by CJP that they simplified forms due to malafide intentions to escape accountability...which is highly unlikely for the excusing SCP attitude off late.

Before I pray the Fajr salat, let me tell you something I believe still.

I'm still hopeful on account of MakafateAmal.

Devine Retribution shall find a way to expose everyone involved and still humiliate and ridicule them to their demise.

That's what I believe, pray for and see happening in due course.

Aik qanoon mayray Allah Subhan Taala ka haay aur wohi Mukhtar-e-Dunya-o-Mafeha aur Mukhtar-e-kul Kainaat haay...

Rok saktay ho to rok lo !!!
Yar but probably this all is due to our Makafat.e.amal ... Hum ny islam k naam per yeh mulk liya tha and we have no islam in it ... Even more values are none ... We are involved in all types of crimes ... Including electricity theft, briberies, lying, deceiving others, back biting, adultery and the list can go on ... May be we are under wrath of Allah

DeyQkypX4AAtwDn.jpg

:omghaha:Buddhay ki Sahi..Chihtroll Ki hay sher nay.

Agar daman saaf ha to phir _________ phat kyn rahi ha? Prove kerin ka daman saaf ha, baatan kerna sa daman agar saaf hona hota to sab sa phela Nawaz Sharif ka ho jata.

About SC suspending LHC decision. Its suspended or it other words stay was given. The petition has not been dismissed.

I think the reason for this was that SC probably did not want to delay election and give chance to PML-N/PPP make hue and cry.

But once the petition is heard(probably post election), SC will probably instruct ECP to retrospectively ask the winning candidates to submit their asset/income details as at the time of filing nomination papers.

If someone does not submit these details ECP has right to suspend their membership(they already do that if parliamentarians do not submit their annual asset details). So in my opinion its a smart decision; to let election happen on time without controversy & if need be enforce transparency retrospectively.

:coffee: Bas aik Masoomana Sawal hay @Tameem.

Why is everyone afraid of an audit then? :azn:

Only those responsible for corruption in building and equipping the hospital exorbitantly should be afraid and shouting obscenities against investigation.:blah::blah::blah:

A case of SHERRRRR trying hiding behind the good doctor Akhtar, lol... :rofl:

:pop:Just wait and watch how the Sherrrr managed to devour LIONS SHARE like in every project :pop:...and now cunningly trying to hide behind the good name of a respected doctor as usual.

About SC suspending LHC decision. Its suspended or it other words stay was given. The petition has not been dismissed.

I think the reason for this was that SC probably did not want to delay election and give chance to PML-N/PPP make hue and cry.

But once the petition is heard(probably post election), SC will probably instruct ECP to retrospectively ask the winning candidates to submit their asset/income details as at the time of filing nomination papers.

If someone does not submit these details ECP has right to suspend their membership(they already do that if parliamentarians do not submit their annual asset details). So in my opinion its a smart decision; to let election happen on time without controversy & if need be enforce transparency retrospectively.
That's a looooooooooooong leap of faith by any stretch of the imagination but might be correct.

The problem here is lack of hikmat, as in disheartening the already wary voters who are justified in seeing it as it appears on the face of it...a free for all to escape accountability.

Why is everyone afraid of an audit then?

No One!
That is why SS present himself to CJP on an hour's notice and agree to come again with records if he allow him to present his case thoroughly. The point is CJP is not interested in Audit but Political humiliation to PMLN in whatever way it could deliver. He is acting like a political Party and that is very unfortunate.

No One!
That is why SS present himself to CJP on an hour's notice and agree to come again with records if he allow him to present his case thoroughly. The point is CJP is not interested in Audit but Political humiliation to PMLN in whatever way it could deliver. He is acting like a political Party and that is very unfortunate.

Bahahaha :rofl:...the only thing unfortunate about it is total disregard by PMLN BLIND FOLLOWERS LIKE YOURSELF of repeated commission making of the smaller pig Shahbaz who did massive corruption in every single Punjab project...not even leaving alone the PKli Hospital...

That's the lowest level of corruption of the Sharif brother's Mafia plaguing this Nation since 1983, as your Cyril said for your beloved "they would sell their mother to get in power" precisely for the sake of continuing their commission making practices.

Jab Mon ko Haram Laga ho to Kon Kafir chorta haay???

De1JqqaXkAADcNp.jpg:large

Wow....Simple B.A, L.L.B getting how much salary himself....my god.
And talking about people who are foreign qualified and PHDs in their work...Shame...Shame!!

Like I said, why so much PMLN Ran#i Rona and hue and cry on Audit and investigations then dear???

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :blah::blah::blah: :argh::argh::argh:

The hue and cry continues. Lol.

Shame Shame Shame...

@Tameem singing along jhot bolnay wali Maim!!!

I wonder who that jhot bolnay wali maim is @Tameem ???

Back
Top Bottom