What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

it looks liek chd sabh was in zardaris pocket from tge start or he was acting on order of higher power the ghq to let one of their evil minion go! you never know!

Did you bother to read this ?

Panama-Final-page0185.jpg

You start with "looks like, I think so, I assume so" and then start making conspiracy theories and start dragging GHQ without a proper critical analysis. It is making you look like a ignorant in this debate. Sorry to say, Either you are wilfully ignoring the content to pander your Anti GHQ, Anti Army Stance or your reading and comprehension skills are zero. Hence you deduce the most absurd conclusion after reading all the news I shared with you

I'm forced to say You and @Tameem are two sides of same coin. Pushing your agenda like a bot and ignoring all the logical points.

You start with "looks like, I think so, I assume so" and then start making conspiracy theories and start dragging GHQ without a proper critical analysis. It is making you look like a ignorant in this debate. Sorry to say, Either you are wilfully ignoring the content to pander your Anti GHQ, Anti Army Stance or your reading and comprehension skills are zero. Hence you deduce the most absurd conclusion after reading all the news I shared with you

I'm forced to say You and @Tameem are two sides of same coin. Pushing your agenda like a bot and ignoring all the logical points.
One of them actually is a bot

Do Watch the preamble of today's Breaking Views wth Malik about NAB's suspicious action or lack of it on aspects of Maryam signatures and Nawaz's Motoway Corruption.

There is also information about an Indian-British citizen residing in Pakistan who is a business partner of Ishaq dar. How come and why is this person not being pursued for his involvement in business of the finance minister and defacto Assistant PM of Pakistan???

Last edited:

sir i never claimed to be politically educated infact when it comed to politics i am an ignorant fool but history sir history has shown us that ghq controls everything pulls all the strings this whole process looks fake corrupt are still allowed to loot freely our country is getting weaker everyday and the only institution we look at is doing nothing! i am not calling for boots to take over the country but atleast do something for the people of Pakistan stop zardaris from looting and destroying the country!

as for that chd courts pin pointed his role in destroying the evidence against harami zardari then why is that chd not in jail? why zardari is not dragged to court why is he not paying for his crimes!!

i have nothing against army but against the generals who have destroyed my country!

Posted the following in another thread about Durrani's book, I'm posting it here because of Nawaz's outbursts on the Mumbai attacks and the tyrannical nature of both eventsr:

Thank you for the tag @tps77 . I was waiting for this Durrani guy to burst into the scene along similar lines of Nawaz but I was surprised that he didn't and so I thought my doubts on him were not correct...

I backed my self at the time that I didn't post anti Durrani after listening to his earlier outburst on the matter because I thought the former ISI chief was playing India for something else, some higher spymaster cause...

Sadly, I stand humiliated as any patriotic Pakistani for thinking so highly of Durrani.
He being the former ISI Chief, has turned out to be much more sinister than merely coming out in the open directly to help out Nawaz but ... But through his co-authored book that was to be released now. This much we can safely assume in retrospect now that his writings are in the open.

It is evident that the infiltration is multi-trade, multi-dimentional and multi-generational. Posted about here too.

Have to hand it to India and specifically RAW. The have managed to out maneuver ISI after a long time.

For nations more serious about games than international politics;
India 2 - Pakistan 0.

It's true that one strives to be as good as one's Enemy number one. Unfortunately for Pakistan, our enemy number happens to be India.

Both Nawaz and Durrani should face the same music for going against Pakistani narrative and siding with India for their personal gains and being pawns of the larger, regional game, all that for mere personal interests.

Both Nawaz and Durrani should face the same fate. Give them a gun and leave them in their study to contemplate their actions.

I'm sure at least Nawaz would opt for something in the back side instead.

Posted the following in another thread about Durrani's book, I'm posting it here because of Nawaz's outbursts on the Mumbai attacks and the tyrannical nature of both eventsr:
Btw I remembered that asghar khan case is being implemented so maybe durrani crossed the redline to save him self?

Btw I remembered that asghar khan case is being implemented so maybe durrani crossed the redline to save him self?
There is no doubt that they both had/ have personal interests/ gains that they preferred over those of Pakistan.

Like I said in my earlier post, the infiltration is multi-trade, multi-dimensional and multi-pronged.

How did the security agencies of Pakistan drop the ball? How was durrani left alone to pursue his obnoxious obsession to reveal state secrets and sink deeper into his own created quagmire is another topic.

How naive can an ISI Chief be to agree to such a book conceived, planned, played out, authored and Published under complete control of Indians is not just mind boggling but leaves common Pakistanis like myself flabbergasted.

The naivety of Durrani as it looks like before one reads the book as an objective Pakistani reader turns into rage at the audacity and level of tyranny committed by Durrani to even agree to co-author such a book under such circumstances that enabled the authoring of this book...

Screenshot_2018-05-26-13-49-36_1.jpg

Like I said before @Tameem...
Both Nawaz and Durrani should face the same fate. Give them a weapon and leave them in their study to contemplate their actions.

I'm sure at least Nawaz would opt for something in the back side instead.

sir i never claimed to be politically educated infact when it comed to politics i am an ignorant fool but history sir history has shown us that ghq controls everything pulls all the strings this whole process looks fake corrupt are still allowed to loot freely our country is getting weaker everyday and the only institution we look at is doing nothing! i am not calling for boots to take over the country but atleast do something for the people of Pakistan stop zardaris from looting and destroying the country!

as for that chd courts pin pointed his role in destroying the evidence against harami zardari then why is that chd not in jail? why zardari is not dragged to court why is he not paying for his crimes!!

i have nothing against army but against the generals who have destroyed my country!
Give proof of ghq pulling strings in panama case or stay silent

Back
Top Bottom