What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Nahi yaar.. aisay na bolo.. Allah dushman ko bhi aisi beemari na de..
He is very likely just tired of the snail paced legal system. The Sharifs themselves have played politics on her by getting her elected in hopes of getting more sympathy from the masses.

I feel what you are saying...everyone has their own experiences in life.

May Allah Subhan Taala give complete recovery to everyone suffering from health hazards, regardless of who they are. It is simply masnoon. Period.

So how long will the cross-examination happen for NAB's final witness?
A couple of hearings I guess, depending on when the duo returns from London, and how the case moves along after that...there is new evidence by NAB that need few more hearings at least so the verdicts might come during care taker government after all.

A couple of hearings I guess, depending on when the duo returns from London, and how the case moves along after that...there is new evidence by NAB that need few more hearings at least so the verdicts might come during care taker government after all.

I am wondering...who will sharifs present as their defense witnesses? Ek qatari tha....woh bhi bhaag gaya.... ab kisay layein ge?

I am wondering...who will sharifs present as their defense witnesses? Ek qatari tha....woh bhi bhaag gaya.... ab kisay layein ge?

Depends on the competence of Kh.Haris and whether the chore tubber has legal sense of their own to hire a western law firm, that specializes in defending mafia types, as consultants. If they have finally done that then there might be a few surprises in store for us yet.

The London visit is not mainly about making a family health hello hi call... Industrialists in general and the power broker likes of Nawaz, in particular, are not built like that.

They have considerable ill gotten wealth to throw around but not the sense. If they wake-up about where to spend their buck legal help wise then they may prolong their predicament considerably longer than it appears to the rest of us.

If they are still trusting Khwaja Haris to pull a rabbit out of his hat :bunny:for them then they are ta ta bye bye sooner rather then later, lol, couldn't help it:rofl:.

He is very likely just tired of the snail paced legal system. The Sharifs themselves have played politics on her by getting her elected in hopes of getting more sympathy from the masses.

I feel what you are saying...everyone has their own experiences in life.

May Allah Subhan Taala give complete recovery to everyone suffering from health hazards, regardless of who they are. It is simply masnoon. Period.

I know we are all tired.. Our moods change everyday... Most of us have seen our country on a downward path just because of these politicians.

But it just seems not ok...

I hope that she completely recovers and then see her husband and daughter going to jail for their wrongdoings.. This is my wish or you can say my dream, which I know is quite unlikely to come true.

I sometimes think that people see the death from very near, yet they don't realize what they have done for themselves and their family members doesn't benefit any of them when the time will come?

Their defense is solely relying on the assumption that Judge Basheer will say in his order that prosecution couldn't present proofs of corruption and money laundering.. No bank transactions could be found, and no commission payments were presented to prove the allegations..

That's it.. and I am sure that they have been told the same by their lawyers... and as an extra precaution, lawyers have advised them to pass a law that puts burden of proof on accuser, not the accused.. living beyond means lawto end..

==================================================

thand parr gaee..

Their defense is solely relying on the assumption that Judge Basheer will say in his order that prosecution couldn't present proofs of corruption and money laundering.. No bank transactions could be found, and no commission payments were presented to prove the allegations..

That's it.. and I am sure that they have been told the same by their lawyers... and as an extra precaution, lawyers have advised them to pass a law that puts burden of proof on accuser, not the accused.. living beyond means lawto end..

Yes you are right... they are solely relying on the assumption tht judge will say in his order tht prosecution couldnt submit enough evidence against accused...but this assumption clearly goes against NAB laws..and even if laws are changed now...it wouldnt have any impact on these cases...

But still..inhein apnay koi na koi witnesses tu presentkarnay hi honge.. i am really curious to know ke woh kon honge?wohi tariq shafi hoga shayad..jisya Justice Khosa aur JIT pehle hi jhootasabit karchukay hain... aur iss tarah ke koi 1-2 aur log honge...aur bas..

Dekhtay hain ke basheera kia karta hai? J Ijazul Ahsan ke ghar par jo firing incident hua hai...uss se unhein tu koi farq nahi para...lekin basheeeray ko paray ga ya nahi? Ye dekhna hai

Depends on the competence of Kh.Haris and whether the chore tubber has legal sense of their own to hire a western law firm, that specializes in defending mafia types, as consultants. If they have finally done that then there might be a few surprises in store for us yet.

If they are still trusting Khwaja Haris to pull a rabbit out of his hat :bunny:for them then they are ta ta bye bye sooner rather then later, lol, couldn't help it:rofl:.

Their problem is....they cant shift away now from the stance taken in SC and JIT... so unn main tu sirf ek qatari hi tha jo ab bhaag gaya...

Yes you are right... they are solely relying on the assumption tht judge will say in his order tht prosecution couldnt submit enough evidence against accused...but this assumption clearly goes against NAB laws..and even if laws are changed now...it wouldnt have any impact on these cases...

But still..inhein apnay koi na koi witnesses tu presentkarnay hi honge.. i am really curious to know ke woh kon honge?wohi tariq shafi hoga shayad..jisya Justice Khosa aur JIT pehle hi jhootasabit karchukay hain... aur iss tarah ke koi 1-2 aur log honge...aur bas..

Dekhtay hain ke basheera kia karta hai? J Ijazul Ahsan ke ghar par jo firing incident hua hai...uss se unhein tu koi farq nahi para...lekin basheeeray ko paray ga ya nahi? Ye dekhna hai

Their problem is....they cant shift away now from the stance taken in SC and JIT... so unn main tu sirf ek qatari hi tha jo ab bhaag gaya...

OK.. NAB law is not changing.. at least not now..

Prosecutor will ask the defense that other than the evidences gathered by JIT (such as the claim of beneficial ownership of the flats), that have later been challenged by the defense, is there any thing they could present contrary to what JIT presented?

To which, they will say that documents presented by JIT were not original, and the actual ownership documents are with Hassan/ Hussain who are not Pakistani citizens.. This was the defense they were planning a week or so earlier..

Now that the new land registry record, and other stuff has been obtained by NAB, it is quite clear that there is essentially no defense left...

That's why final attempts of NRO have been initiated.. recently... Many outcomes are being negotiated.. including Shareef family's retirement from politics in lieu of safe passage.. It was being denied until now, however, given Pakistani nation's general behavioral instincts, this idea isn't far fetched..

Allah malik hai..

That's why final attempts of NRO have been initiated.. recently... Many outcomes are being negotiated.. including Shareef family's retirement from politics in lieu of safe passage.. It was being denied until now, however, given Pakistani nation's general behavioral instincts, this idea isn't far fetched..

Allah malik hai..

Honestly..i dont see why would anyone , including establishment would want to grant NRO/ safe passage to sharifs now? In return of what? Sharifs have no trump card left with them... party is breaking.. Inn ki sirf kehnay ki baatein hain.. thye have no street power..everyone knows that.. ek dafa jail hogayi...tab dekhein ge ke kitnay log aayein ge roads par...inn ke liye...eps if verdict comes out during caretaker setup...

Koi inn ke saath ab NRO karke / safe passage de kar..abb kiun badnaami mol ley ga? Koi bhi deal hogi..sab ke saamnay aajayegi aur judiciary aur establishment ko jo badnaami woh bhtt ziada hogi.. ab jiss stage par matters aa chukay hian.. ab yahan se koi NRO/deal karna aur inhein safe passage dena ke leave politics...aur cases khatam hojayein ge.... ye sirf badnaami mol lenay wali baat hogi..aur hasil kuch nahi..

Plus if they are given safe passage now...tu ek chance ye bhi i rahay ga ke after 4-5 yrs.. Maryam might return again when favorable judiciary/establishment comes.. tu ye risk kis liye ley koi? And if Maryam returns after few yrs.. she will definitely prove to be another sheikh hasina or mujeeb.. she will be much more dangerous... tu itna risk kis liye? Sharifs have on trump card left with them, now... ye aisa hi hai ke Altaf Hussain ab NRO maangay...

Mujhe lagta hai ke..iss stage par aa kar establishment sharifs se deal karay gi tu sirf badnaami milay gi aur kuch hasil nahi hoga..

Also sharifs would have already tried to use American/british/ turkish card / influence by now.. agar ab tak success nahi mili uss main tu ab milna aur bhi mushkil hia when all evidences against them..

Mujhe sirf basheeray ki fikr hai ke woh kaihn pressure main na aajaye..esp after firing incident at J Ijazul Ahsan's house

Last edited:
Honestly..i dont see why would anyone , including establishment would want to grant NRO/ safe passage to sharifs now? In return of what? Sharifs have no trump card left with them... party is breaking.. Inn ki sirf kehnay ki baatein hain.. thye have no street power..everyone knows that.. ek dafa jail hogayi...tab dekhein ge ke kitnay log aayein ge roads par...inn ke liye...eps if verdict comes out during caretaker setup...

Koi inn ke saath ab NRO karke / safe passage de kar..abb kiun badnaami mol ley ga? Koi bhi deal hogi..sab ke saamnay aajayegi aur judiciary aur establishment ko jo badnaami woh bhtt ziada hogi.. ab jiss stage par matters aa chukay hian.. ab yahan se koi NRO/deal karna aur inhein safe passage dena ke leave politics...aur cases khatam hojayein ge.... ye sirf badnaami mol lenay wali baat hogi..aur hasil kuch nahi..

Plus if they are given safe passage now...tu ek chance ye bhi i rahay ga ke after 4-5 yrs.. Maryam might return again when favorable judiciary/establishment comes.. tu ye risk kis liye ley koi? And if Maryam returns after few yrs.. she will definitely prove to be another sheikh hasina or mujeeb.. she will be much more dangerous... tu itna risk kis liye? Sharifs have on trump card left with them, now... ye aisa hi hai ke Altaf Hussain ab NRO maangay...

Mujhe lagta hai ke..iss stage par aa kar establishment sharifs se deal karay gi tu sirf badnaami milay gi aur kuch hasil nahi hoga..

Also they wuold have already tried to use American/british/ turkish card / influence by now.. agar ab tak success nahi mili uss main tu ab milna aur bhi mushkil hia when all evidences against them..

Mujhe sirf basheeray ki fikr hai ke woh kaihn pressure main na aajaye..esp after firing incident at J Ijazul Ahsan's house

Main yeh nahi keh raha ke koi inhain NRO dega abhi.. Establishment played its games quite wisely aur PMLN kafi kamzor hochuki hai abb tak..

But.. inn logon ne apni koshishain tez kardi hain.. yeh aakhri aakhri koshishain samjhain inn ki.. Iss ke liey different cards use horahay hain.. Indian influence on Afghan border is being used very well.. Khair, phir bhi control main rahegi situation..

Lekin mujhay sirf yeh darr hai ke hum aadat se majboor hain.. kuchh bhi hosakta hai out of no where..

Main yeh nahi keh raha ke koi inhain NRO dega abhi.. Establishment played its games quite wisely aur PMLN kafi kamzor hochuki hai abb tak..

But.. inn logon ne apni koshishain tez kardi hain.. yeh aakhri aakhri koshishain samjhain inn ki.. Iss ke liey different cards use horahay hain.. Indian influence on Afghan border is being used very well.. Khair, phir bhi control main rahegi situation..

Lekin mujhay sirf yeh darr hai ke hum aadat se majboor hain.. kuchh bhi hosakta hai out of no where..

Bas basheeray par bhi nazar rakhnay ki zuroorat hai kafi ke kahin woh pressure main na aajaye...... although ke lagta tu hai ke basheera kisi hadd tak sudhar gaya hai lekin...phir bhi J Ijazul ahsan walay incident ke baad...ziada nazar rakhnay ki zuroorat hai...

p1-013.jpg

1105238355-1.gif

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom