What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

In a nut shell, it's an irony that a dua and support for supremacy of law is considered a baddua and conspiracy by the disqualified PM and his family.

Haven't you heard? The new campaign by my beloved leader is "Vote(N) ko izzat do"...meaning ???

...Forget about the Voter and concentrate on Vote...

Kyun kay vote, vote hota hay, Asli ho ya Jali...

Jabkay Voter kammi hota hay aur uss maen say boo bhe bohot aati hay...

So the real slogan is actually "NAWAZ KO IZZAT DO" Kammio, vote asi aappayi kad laynai...

In a nut shell, it's an irony that a dua and support for supremacy of law is considered a baddua and conspiracy by the disqualified PM and his family.

Haven't you heard? The new campaign by my beloved leader is "Vote(N) ko izzat do"...meaning ???

...Forget about the Voter and concentrate on Vote...

Kyun kay vote, vote hota hay, Asli ho ya Jali...

Jabkay Voter kammi hota hay aur uss maen say boo bhe bohot aati hay...

So the real slogan is actually "NAWAZ KO IZZAT DO" Kammio, vote asi aappayi kad laynai...

Arshad Bhatti ko suna abhi abhi he said "raiwind ke sark pe bache ke padaish se vote ko izzat mili" nothing left to say

Knowing the 'kutta' nature of tooi party. I wonder if they will contact her to target Imran!

Well she got her wish. Looking at her targeted interviews, RT and herself, both have their own agenda to be controversial.

RT presenter Sophie Shevardnadze posing enthusiastically with Russian FM Sergey Lavrov for a ‘selfie’.
Isn't she old but like baji, knows how to cover it up too, lol.
Bl5H9WSCYAAqTW_.jpg

...شیر یا گيدڑ : فیصله چند دن بعد

I`m personally hoping for a jackal in the guise of a lion.i.e. return of bakvas in four days.

...گیدڑ کی قضا آۓ تو وہ شہر کا

ایک واری فیر ... شیرررر...کرتا ہے٠٠٠

جیو اور جنگ نیوز کے ملازمین کو تنخواہوں کی عدم ادائیگی کا معاملہ.میر شکیل الرحمن آج پھر پیش نہیں ہوئے
میر شکیل کا تکبر اتنا ہے کہ وہ عدالت میں پیش نہیں ہوتے، چیف جسٹس
تنقید کا بھی کوئی طریقہ ہوتا ہے، چیف جسٹس
میر شکیل نے عدالت کے باہر جا کر کہا کہ عدالتی آرڈر بے ہودہ ہے، ، چیف جسٹس
عدالتوں کو بے ہودہ نہیں کہا جاتا،چیف جسٹس
سپریم کورٹ نے میر شکیل کو پیر کے روز طلب کرلیا

Geo Jang Group is in financial crisis. SC has banned government to publish ads in newspapers so PMLN is in no position to give them ads of worth millions. 45% Ratings have gone down and GEO is no longer most watched News Channel because of this Private Sector is not giving them ads.

Seems like PTI's boycott and too much pro Nawaz Sharif reporting has damage the group.

PTI ko boycott khatam kerna chaye in ka ager in ki taraf say koi contact hua PTI ko? Last time khatam kya tha boycott tu phir wapis purani harkaton per agaye thy yea. Mujhy lag raha hai key indirectly GEO Management msgs bheej rahi hai PTI ko key boycott end ker dain. Koi 2 week say Jang k front pages per IK k against koi news bhi nahi ati ab tu

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom