What's new

Palestine | Road to Liberation - Updates and Discussion

Quotes from Hamas officials regarding the past wars says the otherwise. even during smaller conflicts, Iran and Hezbollah were closely involved, whether you like it or not.
Stu. We all know Iran n hizbshitan n syrian regime have NO INVOLEVEMENT in this war room. But they only want to claim this victory for their own bc they are cowards and have no balls to do what HAMAS has done

Hamas must rocket bomb the traitors in the west bank. Mamoud abbas. Dahlan and the other kuffars of Fath whom are jewish dogs ...

1696702813205.png

It's hard to believe that Israel didnt know anything about the attack before it happened.

Stay in your delusions and dreams. Hezbollah and Iran had no idea this would happen. And their statements prove it. They won't even make a small suggestion of escalating on their part. Never did Hezbollah ever think Hamas would undergo such a operation and inflict hundreds of casualties on Israeli forces. This is unprecedented and you guys just watch on the side like usual.
You wish. as I said, Hamas official's own statement confirm the existence of this joint war room:

The mere existence of armed forces in Gaza and soon west bank is because of Iran, we don't need any more credit.

It's hard to believe that Israel didnt know anything about the attack before it happened.

Israel knew - but sat on it as it served a political, geopolitical and military purpose .. i am convinced of it...

You wish. as I said, Hamas official's own statement confirm the existence of this joint war room:

The mere existence of armed forces in Gaza and soon west bank is because of Iran, we don't need any more credit.
Hamas's own military chief requested Hezbollah, Syria and Iraq to join with them. You are living in delusions. Everyone knows who you guys are too chicken to do anything. And your news coverage of events won't even mention Israeli casualties of bitterness and jealousy.

If Hezbollah did this you'd be screaming about amazing holy divine victory. Hamas does it and we hear a bunch of nonsense about intelligence failure or why did they kill terrorists.

Reality is you guys just sitting aside watching. At most maybe Hezbollah in Lebanon get involved down the road but even that's doubtful.

I did not deny Iran help and supply Hamas in some areas. I'm just saying with full confidence this is independent Hamas armed wing decision which not even political echelon of Hamas was aware gonna happen. Let alone Hezbollah and Iran. You know after the fact happened.

Israel knew - but sat on it as it served a political, geopolitical and military purpose .. i am convinced of it...
Who is this knowing Israel?! 😂

Dead Israeli soldiers and commanders? humiliated intelligence executives whom soon will be fired?
or perhaps half the people, officers and politicians who backed Netanyahu?!

Back
Top Bottom