What's new

Pak's deal 'No drone attack on camps training terrorists against India':NYT

So this looks like more conspiracy theories about ISI than anything else? One can expect bharatis to latch on such conspiracy theories, as can be seen here... bunch of weapons-grade hypocrite these guys are, since they keep calling out others for believing in conspiracy theories.

Thank you for confirming my query whether the civil war will rage on. The fact of the matter is that whether it is armed groups attacking each other or whether it is armed groups attacking the establishment, it is still classified as a civil war. It is however the establishment's duty to stop the fighting or to put an end to it one way or another.

The Kashmir issue will rage on. In another thread I suggested that the inability of the Indian and Pakistani governments to resolve an issue which relates to comparatively what is a small piece of land for both nations, reflects the immaturity of South Asia. Offcourse people such as you and I are not qualified to post possible solutions to the problem. We will be insulting our forebears who tried (whether by means of war or peace negotiations) if we do. But I am certain that you will agree with me that funding armed groups to cross over and launch attacks against what is undisputedly a giant of a nation (India) will yield little if no beneficial results for either Pakistan or the people of Kashmir who want either independence or seccession to Pakistan. Hence my earlier suggestion that whilst groups like LeT will remain no more than a flea to India's rear, it could end up being a machete which chops off Pakistan's right hand. In a nutshell, Pakistan has to develop a diplomatic battle against India which is acceptable to the international community. Funding or even permitting rag tag armed groups in a sovereign state indicates a lack of control by that state.

all options are on the table; a mixture of diplomatic and other means is what we've been employing and would continue to

while there are Kashmiris (more so now than in the past) who want total independence -- most Kashmiris are quite clearly adament in their aspirations NOT to be part of the hindustan dominion; for not merely religious regions but also cultural/linguistic.

the rest of your post is semantics but thanks for reminding us again about some things which we know already

as for the insurgency in the northwest --- it's an internal issue and we believe that already if you compare the ground situation NOW to that of 2009, things are much better than they were before. Challenges lie ahead, nobody was denying that. The same way challenges lie ahead for hindustan, which is fighting a raging insurgency in its own northeast (on several fronts)

You guys have made it to the list each year since 2006 when this list was compiled. If that is not considered bigger fail then you tell me what is??

here's one, for starters

BBC News - India census: Half of homes have phones but no toilets

And Indians get the heads of their soldiers shipped express from Pakistan.:coffee:

You do know what happened after it do you?
Pakistani misadventures have only hurt Pakistan,there is a long history of it ;)

Poker is for jokers. One needs to be chess master to play this game.
and when it comes to chess India is the undisputed champion in this sport.so yeah we are the masters of chess and we play the game according to our own rule:azn:

and when it comes to chess India is the undisputed champion in this sport.so yeah we are the masters of chess and we play the game according to our own rule:azn:

This game has no rules in the first place. Anyways it wont be too long to see who is the winner.

This is the real face of Pakistan......it should be declared as "Terrorist state"...and ISI should be banned for being a "Terrorist Organization"

It shows naked world of international diplomacy.............

America looking for its own interest...
Pakistan looking for its own interest......

As they say there are no free lunches in business..

If India wants to get rid of terrorist attacks, it has to take action on its own basis,
no other nation will work on our behalf......... PLAIN and SIMPLE

Back
Top Bottom