What's new

pakiztan, bangla, sri lanka should emulate european model

Genesis

Reaction score
Country
China
What I mean by this is to use European military views.

Euro countries today are not super powers or going to be now or anytime soon.

Their army is not huge but it is very well equiped. They won't go into a big war without us while they can fight smaller wars very effectively.

Pakistan, bangla and sri Lanka are probably never at least not soon going to be super powers. So I think their military should be built more as a defensive force with support offensive capabilities.

This way, the army can be very effective when paired with a super power, but also potent enough to conduct offense individually.

Upgrading infantry with latest gear, smaller air force than India but all new tech, navy should be more of a patrol transport, support function.

Pakistan military is already a defensive force! We dont need any body's support.
Learn the proper Spelling of Pakistan and then talk!

Bangladesh is not even a regional power, doesn't have any ambitions and never going to be.

Its army is defensive, enough said.

What I mean by this is to use European military views.

Euro countries today are not super powers or going to be now or anytime soon.

Their army is not huge but it is very well equiped. They won't go into a big war without us while they can fight smaller wars very effectively.

Pakistan, bangla and sri Lanka are probably never at least not soon going to be super powers. So I think their military should be built more as a defensive force with support offensive capabilities.

This way, the army can be very effective when paired with a super power, but also potent enough to conduct offense individually.

Upgrading infantry with latest gear, smaller air force than India but all new tech, navy should be more of a patrol transport, support function.
oiur army doesnt need help from any country, its very capable in defending pakistan and it very capable of attacking the enemy as well.

With USA around there is no way maxico etc. can become big power same with south asia.

There is no threat to sri lanka and BD from any one and sri lanka don't even have a neighbor other then India.

India is there to help its neighbors in the hour of need and India is also there if they need spanking for allowing anything against India. :wave:

the spelling should be corrected..

There is not enough cohesion in S.Asian countries for this to happen. We all have independent views and vision that prevents a joint military union.

Well its not possible as of now. Both 3 countries need to gain strength individually and then can talk about allaince of some sort. PAK is in a totally diff. league to SL and BD and in any hypothetical scenario they would be the senior partner requiring enough political will and military capability to defend the other partners. Do we see PAK gaining such capability in the foreseeable future? No. Also Europe don't have a shark like India in it. It is multipolar in power structure with Germany,UK and france acting as pivots of power. I believe all three countries need to rise up as economic powerhouses on their own terms and then can act as strategic ally of a superpower china in a bipolar world.

Btw why are Indians farting. Its a hypothetical scenario and they are already pissing bricks in their pants.:rofl:

^^^ sorry sir but i dun see any indian having a problem with it on this thread......

^^^ sorry sir but i dun see any indian having a problem with it on this thread......

Well is this guy not an Indian :undecided: :

With USA around there is no way maxico etc. can become big power same with south asia.

There is no threat to sri lanka and BD from any one and sri lanka don't even have a neighbor other then India.

India is there to help its neighbors in the hour of need and India is also there if they need spanking for allowing anything against India. :wave:

Well its not possible as of now. Both 3 countries need to gain strength individually and then can talk about allaince of some sort. PAK is in a totally diff. league to SL and BD and in any hypothetical scenario they would be the senior partner requiring enough political will and military capability to defend the other partners. Do we see PAK gaining such capability in the foreseeable future? No. Also Europe don't have a shark like India in it. It is multipolar in power structure with Germany,UK and france acting as pivots of power. I believe all three countries need to rise up as economic powerhouses on their own terms and then can act as strategic ally of a superpower china in a bipolar world.

Btw why are Indians farting. Its a hypothetical scenario and they are already pissing bricks in their pants.:rofl:

FYI nobody pisses bricks, they shlt for sure. :lol: at the least learn to abuse properly.
Dont forget if we fart you are the fart and " if we pi$$ bricks" you are the pi$$.

the spelling should be corrected..

yea, well when typing on cell phones, you are going to forgive my spelling when I can't even see my last sentence when typing the next.

Now that I am back and Google is once again at my disposal.

Pakistan has 500 thousand active, a further 500 thousand in reserve.
Sri lanka has 200 thousand while Bangladesh has 350 thousand active.

That is way too many men for the limited budget.

in comparison Pakistan at 5 billion has almost 5 times more active than British using 57 billion dollars.

I'm saying cut down on men while increase per soldier income, equipment and living conditions.

These three countries would be much better equipped and ready for action if the quality of soldiers increase.

Maybe move some of the troops to other departments as police or something like that and create an elite army specifically for war.

Would you not agree spending more per soldier in this day and age is better than simply having men?

Back
Top Bottom