What's new

Pakistan’s world-class businesses held back by energy crisis

I don't want to burst any bubbles but Modi is not superman, he will be bound by the establishment as much as any other PM has been and will be. Remember Obama - vote for a change, but all he did was the same old politics, in fact in many ways he turned out to be much worse. Modi has many blemishes, not least his hands dripping with blood, his misuse of power, dodgy friends and hidden wives. Be careful of what you wish for, you may get it.

I do not see him as a superhero
But he is the best bet we have got
UPA is all about welfare & corruption
& 3rd front will not last more than a year or 2

I don't want to burst any bubbles but Modi is not superman, he will be bound by the establishment as much as any other PM has been and will be. Remember Obama - vote for a change, but all he did was the same old politics, in fact in many ways he turned out to be much worse. Modi has many blemishes, not least his hands dripping with blood, his misuse of power, dodgy friends and hidden wives. Be careful of what you wish for, you may get it.
At the moment, people of India are frustrated over lack of direction and helplessness of the Govt. It seems everything is just stuck.
Good or bad..Modi is a decisive man..and that means if he becomes PM, India is sure to move. The only question is in which direction.

Back
Top Bottom