What's new

Pakistan's War - Images from the frontlines

just because they come on this forum with a american flag on dosnt mean they are americans !!!!! they can be any one from here or there , simple fact is what ever some 1 sitting on a computer in his home and commenting like some big shot loser ..dosent make a single difference what pakistan Army is doing or what American gov wants with pakistan
so just take these things with a pinch of salt.

Well Mr Solomon you would soon be 'shocked':D

I think mr solmon is getting aggitated by the success of PAK ARMY in bunner and hes upto a course to find ways to carry on his lame game of bashing our Army. I giv a f***k that what your corrupt leaders would say abt this opration

One thing is for sure you can entangle the seventh largest army in a gurilla war but you lack the balls to engage it in a full fledge conventional war .

One thing is for sure you can entangle the seventh largest army in a gurilla war but you lack the balls to engage it in a full fledge conventional war .
Been there, done that - more than once: link.

Folks here are right, I don't read Urdu. What I'm trying to impress upon you is the impression in the Western media. I suppose it matters to Pakistanis only if they care about it.

Been there, done that - more than once: link.

Folks here are right, I don't read Urdu. What I'm trying to impress upon you is the impression in the Western media. I suppose it matters to Pakistanis only if they care about it.

Those who have the reins know wats hapenin here and wat you see in media is campaign to mallighn our armed forces .
Yellow journalism has became popular specially when the economy is going through some tough times :agree:

Solomon2, Not sure what you are trying to say here? So until and unless you get to see pictures with dead Taliban strung up on pikes, its not good? :rolleyes:
The Taliban are indeed claiming that none of their fighters have been killed. The lack of photos backs their account over the Pakistani military's.

I suppose one reason for suppressing photos of dead Talibs (assuming they exist) is fear that their release will inflame the Taliban further.

The Taliban are indeed claiming that none of their fighters have been killed. The lack of photos backs their account over the Pakistani military's.

I suppose one reason for suppressing photos of dead Talibs (assuming they exist) is fear that their release will inflame the Taliban further.

when have the taliban ever confirmed the number of their killed in operation conducted by the americans. i have never seen bodies of dead taliban in afghanistan either. they all turn out to be dead civilians at the end of the day.
and one more note why would they ever admit that large number of their men are killed. they will always say that the civillians are killed so that they can win a propaganda victory.

I'll repeat my post from elsewhere:

Did you know that Taliban claim far fewer fatalities than the US claims to have inflicted on them in Afghanistan as well?

Plus, they also claim far greater US and ISAF casualties than US or ISAF officials admit. Under your logic the US and ISAF would be lying and putting on a show.

On the issue of images, the area is closed to journalists, who do you expect to provide images?

Please stop dissembling and pushing a terrorist agenda by giving greater credence to Taliban statements over official GoP/PA statements.

If you do wish to give the Taliban greater credence, then do the same in Afghanistan as well.

If Taliban statements are credible in Pakistan, then they are credible in Afghanistan, and US forces have been lying and putting on a 'show' - be consistent!

Though I may have to agree with your contention, we need to wait and see for reports that will pour out in a week or so to gauge the efficacy of PA offense against Taliban.

lol @ you lecturing pakistan I ain't seen none from afghanistan either but oh wait i can understand why theres probably none to publish considering you've been relegated to less than 30% of afghan territory if anything the only pic of dead combatants are americans .I wonder why that dog karzai barely leaves home :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom