What's new

Pakistan's War - Images from the frontlines

i found this picture which i really like. I think its genuine and not a sceen of some drama serial.

our FC guys fought exceptionally and with exemplary braveness in this whole conflict.

310734_165917500165996_100002432419905_318431_1745015487_n.jpg

562726_423066961062065_1879622733_n.jpg

Please Pray for Capt. Tariq...... My friend send this msg and my eyes was full of tears and with prayers!!!! Please pray for Miracles!!!

His Msg is:
Doctor says he has only 36 hours..... another going but no one can stop him except Allah....
Plz Allah jaani we dont want to lose him, plz we want him back with us, we want to have fun with him.... Allah jani i had so many promises with him i have to fulfill those... Ya Allah u know he had so many dreams in his eyes, he has so many responsibilities on his shoulders he has alot to do for his family so plzzz give him back to us plzzzzzzz

i found this picture which i really like. I think its genuine and not a sceen of some drama serial.

our FC guys fought exceptionally and with exemplary braveness in this whole conflict.

310734_165917500165996_100002432419905_318431_1745015487_n.jpg

beg to disagree. you cant fire at this angle and like that. its just a photoshoot

there is no dust, no smoke, no spent cartridges, he seems to be concealing himself to whatever cover he got but the camera man seems to be oblivious to the danger

human blood turns darker and makes clots when dried up. I have fired this MG many times and I have seen enough blood... pools of human blood to know what I am talking about.

picture is too clean to be genuine sorry. at best its a reconstruction of some heroic action.

beg to disagree. you cant fire at this angle and like that. its just a photoshoot

there is no dust, no smoke, no spent cartridges, he seems to be concealing himself to whatever cover he got but the camera man seems to be oblivious to the danger

human blood turns darker and makes clots when dried up. I have fired this MG many times and I have seen enough blood... pools of human blood to know what I am talking about.

picture is too clean to be genuine sorry. at best its a reconstruction of some heroic action.

IB there was no need for such an explanation, we need to curb this tendency of some members to falsify the facts, this is notwithstanding the fact that this pic is the reenactment of a real operation and this is how it had taken place actually, and as such we must pay the highest respect to this guy (the real guy). FC has done wonders during operations against the militants, hats off to them!!

So, the pic is from a drama serial. A mere understanding of weapons would reveal the facts - see that 'flash hider' infront of the muzzle of the LMG, well that tells us that 'blank rounds' are being fired and no live ammo is being used, and we dont use patakhas during real operations :D

Back
Top Bottom