What's new

Pakistan’s Tactical Nuclear Weapons Should Terrify You

I ll ask again, can you prove your boast that "last year Pakistan had readied a 100 of it nuclear weapon within just 10 minutes "

Or will you keep trying to divert from this question, for you have been caught farting hot air ?

We may direct a no body nazi sanghi like you to the strategic command's division. They'd happily oblige your request of sending a detailed set of info and scenarios to your what's app number.

To destroy Pakistan's remaining nuclear weapons, weather by conventional or non conventional means.
can't destroy a small "atankvadi" Madrassah, Pakistan kay nukes dishtray kar nay chalay hain chaindki laga kay yeh chootiyay!:lol:
So basically, you are just a loud mouth idiot, who can not support his hot farts with proof.
I farted the hot proofs in your face & made you inhale it. if you don't like the smell then that's your problem...

We may direct a no body nazi sanghi like you to the strategic command's division. They'd happily oblige your request of sending a detailed set of info and scenarios to your what's app number.

Sure...814 232 4236.

I farted the hot proofs in your face & made you inhale it. if you don't like the smell then that's your problem...
So you're are only farting, rants, than you have sh!t in your head instead of a brain

He want a source if you give him a source then he will become silent, and there is not a news anywhere not even on PDF , that Pakistan readied its tactical nukes last year, only you know that, not any professional/senior members who has direct or indirect links with our military knows that:hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:
I didn't say tactical nukes you jackass, I said strategic missiles. If the DG ISPR alluding to nuclear tipped missiles being ready & ISI Chief telling them that we'll our response ti their missile launch will be 3 times greater then what else is left? lay off the emojis & think for a minute!

As for tactical nukes, those are ALWAYS there & under the command of regional commanders.

I didn't say tactical nukes you jackass, I said strategic missiles. If the DG ISPR alluding to nuclear tipped missiles being ready & ISI Chief telling them that we'll our response ti their missile launch will be 3 times greater then what else is left? lay off the emojis & think for a minute!

As for tactical nukes, those are ALWAYS there & under the command of regional commanders.
source you troll, we want proofs not just your egoistic rants:hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Dude, go read the links & pics I've posted you moron!
Where are these, you paranoid

Bruh, even a Shaheen missile went up his arse, he'll say provide proof it was a Pakistani mijjile and not his boyfriend's you know what! :lol:

source you troll, we want proofs not just your egoistic rants:hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Where are these, you paranoid
Uh, can you scroll? See those green little buttons with numbers on em... yeah those, click on em and go read for yourself. :enjoy:

Then your as blind ad those indian pilots who couldn't hit the broad side a madrassah full of "atankvadis"!
Don't troll and gives us the proofs that Pakistan strategical nukes readied by Pak-military last year, you moron

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom