What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Badge below Pakistani flag on the left shoulder is that of SSG
These two things are compulsory for SSG soldiers and the guy in the above pic is wearing Regular army paratrooper wing he is not from SSG
ssg badge.jpg
ssg wing.jpg

Comparing physique of our commandos with Serbians or American operators, they look slender or lean instead of having solid physique :/ . SSG should put a healthy diet regimen for it's operators.

We arent the Aryan race, where the whities are huge tall motherfuckers. Shit Even the girls there seems tall for me at a hight of 6'0 ( 5'11 actually :( ). Sexy though. We the brown race are of smaller stature. We are Arain hahahaha. Milawat zada.

We arent the Aryan race, where the whities are huge tall motherfuckers. Shit Even the girls there seems tall for me at a hight of 6'0 ( 5'11 actually :( ). Sexy though. We the brown race are of smaller stature. We are Arain hahahaha. Milawat zada.

Damn you retarded... have you ever seen an official photoshoot of SSG etc? unlike serbians etc... or what about the russians?

inferior Pak:
Zack-IV.jpg

Damn you retarded... have you ever seen an official photoshoot of SSG etc? unlike serbians etc... or what about the russians?

inferior Pak:
View attachment 18531

Chalo ji apki srdh gayi? The average Pakistani height is 5'8 or 5'7. So you mean to tell me this make us inferior? What is your thought process man. The white people are genetically tall and broad built. Science.

Chalo ji apki srdh gayi? The average Pakistani height is 5'8 or 5'7. So you mean to tell me this make us inferior? What is your thought process man. The white people are genetically tall and broad built. Science.

Our height is similiar to Afghans,Iranians n N.Indians(Punjab) ... apart from that it also has to do with nutrition etc... here is a study... Pak lost 4 inchs in the last 50 years:

Height of Pakistanis has fallen 4 inches over 50 years, say experts – The Express Tribune

As for the "looking good" thing... thts coz we dont have those cool possed for the camera pics like the Serbs or others... also take a look at the russians etc during real military drills and not posses...

Also most of these old guys are "Chachas"... not to forget the individual fitness system introduced by the army for the troops...Gyms and other facilities have been established by regiments for their troops.. (unlike the past)..

P.S:Also the 5-10+ is the eligibility for Frontier Corps troops... 5-7-8?+ for Army.. relaxed for under developed areas.. by 5-6..

Now thats some General, reminds of Ali ibn Abi Talib, Khalid bin Waleed, Tariq bin Zyad. He is Lt-Gen Haroon.

Zarwan, why did you post the photo of your enemy?
I never consider them enemy but I don't like when they attack own people and become allies of kafirs to attack Muslims but when they attack and finish Indians I love them and I would love to be part of them in hunting down Indians

Back
Top Bottom