What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

21766345_1364811676964462_2549612963065621058_n.jpg

Where is bullet proof vest?
I saw many special forces persons without bullet proof vest which is standard in many forces.
Thats becuase he is not in some operational area..ofcourse they wear bulletproof vest

Thats becuase he is not in some operational area..ofcourse they wear bulletproof vest
I saw videos and pictures they are doing operations in hot areas even special forces without bullet proof vests (they are wearing some sort of jackets for carrying ammo which often mistaken as B.P vests).

Where is bullet proof vest?
I saw many special forces persons without bullet proof vest which is standard in many forces.
Sometimes soldiers want to be quick and agile especially when they are operating in coarse mountainous terrain, they may not wish to use these rather heavy vests.Kudos

I saw videos and pictures they are doing operations in hot areas even special forces without bullet proof vests (they are wearing some sort of jackets for carrying ammo which often mistaken as B.P vests).
Keep in mind that many of these photos circulating on the internet are personal photos of officers and men. Some are on duty, others simply posing for personal photos. People lift those and share them across. Who knows what the chap was up to at the time the photo was taken.

Back
Top Bottom