What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

@Zarvan

*- Actual numbers of SOF are classified.

*- Even 5000 SSGs are a very large number of SOF according to global standards. SOF aren't easy to train. It takes 7 years for every man in total.

*- Apart from SSG we also have SSW,SEALs and Special Operations Wing.

Last edited by a moderator:
999366_606416162731284_23900020_n.jpg

@Zarvan

*- Actual numbers of SOF are classified.

*- Even 5000 SSGs are a very large number of SOF according to global standards. SOF aren't easy to train. It takes 7 years for every man in total.

*- Apart from SSG we also have SSW,SEALs and Special Operations Wing.

Is Seals different from SSG ?

I don't know if this has been posted before:

tumblr_mn9lgxsGGK1s73s0lo1_500.jpg

SSG commando during 2005 floods wih a US army CH-47 delivering aid in the background.

Thermal imaging scopes are used at night not in broad daylight.

(I think I didn't have enough knowledge about the subject, hence the above reply which apparently is not correct.)

Thermal imaging scope if I'm not wrong and it's the Steyr Scout I believe. The SSG use them in decent numbers.

Thermal imaging scopes are used at night not in broad daylight.

Lalaji - these scopes have 'multiple sensors/optics' - they can be turned on or off. That scope has a normal day light scope, as well as thermal sensor. They are like strap ons, can be strapped on or off.

Didn't know that, I thought thermal scopes were dedicated thermal scopes with no use in daytime. thanks for the info, I guess I need to study the subject some more.

Lalaji - these scopes have 'multiple sensors/optics' - they can be turned on or off. That scope has a normal day light scope, as well as thermal sensor. They are like strap ons, can be strapped on or off.

1236093_648084138536549_420262937_n.jpg

Ak-103 used by Pakistan SSG @Aeronaut Man I would love to have at least 3 of these

Back
Top Bottom