What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Sir, there is not always the wrong info (considering we are not the insiders), furthermore, I published a video about two weeks ago regarding Rafale Acquisition and PAF response/preparation.

In that video, I analyse that PAF doesn't need J10 at this Point instead they should focus on Project AZM & JFT Block3.
The same words were expressed by Sir. Kaiser Tufail in his recent interview on a live interview at youtube.

Secondly, I said PAF is fully capable of dealing with IAF's Rafale with the likes of F16 Block52 and JF17 Block3.
The same thing pointed out by Sir Kaiser Tufail in the abovementioned interview.

First thing first.
So you are the admin of that channel.

Did I said anything about acquisition?
I do watch your channel and found pretty informative.

I was talking about your last video on SSW.

First thing first.
So you are the admin of that channel.

Did I said anything about acquisition?
I do watch your channel and found pretty informative.

I was talking about your last video on SSW.

Thanks for the acknowledgement. Stay blessed dear.

i don't know they seem to be doing pretty well.

They are if these guys are just for 10 minutes max. If longer frostbite is going to create problems.

As a matter of fact their boots are pretty soaked now. Don't know if they removed their boots and dried their feet and boots afterwards..

They are if these guys are just for 10 minutes max. If longer frostbite is going to create problems.

As a matter of fact their boots are pretty soaked now. Don't know if they removed their boots and dried their feet and boots afterwards..
does'nt matter, its just a few inches of snow. snow or high altitude boots are usually used in FCNA. there too not everywhere and not at every place. they are heavy and makes the going difficult at lower altitudes and lesser snow.

What the hell is a "Black Stork" commando? It is all made up nonsense by some idiots in Pakistan who keep regurgitating this idiocy without even understanding what the name means. SSG have never had the name "Black Storks" officially or unofficially. It is a rather unflattering name which in essence means "Kaala Bagla"! What awe does that evoke?

The name is simply Special Service Group. Nothing less, nothing more.

Also who in the hell would like to name the country's most specialized and elite forces after this scavenger?

What the hell is a "Black Stork" commando? It is all made up nonsense by some idiots in Pakistan who keep regurgitating this idiocy without even understanding what the name means. SSG have never had the name "Black Storks" officially or unofficially. It is a rather unflattering name which in essence means "Kaala Bagla"! What awe does that evoke?

Also who in the hell would like to name the country's most specialized and elite forces after this scavenger?

I was about to say the same thing.

wikipedia wal knowledge :crazy_pilot:

I don't know some idiot says a russian officer named them that during their covert ops in Afghanistan but that story is straight up bull

Back
Top Bottom