What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

SSGN-

11713487_996272010405051_1790056583_n.jpg

Elements of it...not a full course.

Battlefield Marshall Arts takes elements from all kinds of marshal arts to prepare cadets for only those elements which they are likely to face in a combat situation. KFU is Kungfu.

Correction not cadets ....officers. ...cadets don't undergo ssg training

@Horus , correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the Army High Altitude School is in Rattu, Astore. Did they establish another one in Khaplu?

ps: Brilliant article :tup:

Not in khaplu. School is only established in Rattu

You are right. The Army HAS is at Rattu. I have been to Rattu and it is an amazing place.
Khaplu is a base camp where troops are acclimatized and from where dumping to forward positions on the glacier take place. While the troops are at Khaplu, they engage in routine training for mountain warfare but the actual High Altitude course is run at Rattu.

I visited khaplu and furthur moved to piun as well. Visited Giyari during resue operation. We must not forget sacrifices of PA and NLI troops in Sciachin. Don't know why we forget tragic incident of 6 NLI?. When I visited that place rescue operation was in progress. Engineer officer told me an astonishing fact that day with his first hand experience. It was 49th day of the rescue operation. He said,when we recover anybody after digging down, it bleeds fresh. Yesterday I recovered one body bleeding fresh and he showed us strains of blood.

2q2pf8w.jpg

103adsp.jpg

On 17 May 2009, Capt Bilal was assigned the task to clear / capture Ghuzanosar Ridge in Peochar valley, an imp feature of paramount imp for further progress of op. Despite stiff resistance and highly difficult terrain, Capt Bilal along with his combat team advanced and contacted the miscreants and cleared the bunkers. Capt Bilal after accomplishing his assigned task decided to mov fwd and clear next posn. Miscreants after loosing their first posn were offering stiff resistance and not allowing Capt Bilal to mov fwd. Capt Bilal promptly reacted to every situation and while leading from the front was hit by a rocket on his chest and embraced Shahadat, an ultimate desire of any soldier, at the spot.
Capt Bilal was a kind hearted and pious man. He always enjoyed the love and affection of his senior comds and under comds. He was an obedient and disciplined officer.
Capt Bilal Zafar sacrificed his life for the honour and Glory of his motherland. Our Nation / Army is indebted to such great individuals.
“SHAHADAT” of the gallant son of “PAK ARMY” will always be written in bold in the dazzling pages of the history and this has added another feather to diadem of PAK ARMY.
May Allah Almighty rest his soul in peace, AMEEN.

::::::::::::::::::::::CAPTAIN BILAL'S LAST SMS::::::::::::::::::::::

IN DA ROARS OF BULLETS...IN DA THUNDER OF BOMBS...THERE R FEW WHO JUST DONT STOP...KNOWING THAT THEY R SURROUNDED BY DEATH...KNOWING DAT THEY COULD LEAVE THEIR WIVES WIDOWS..N CHILDREN ORPHANS..BUT THEY JUST KEEP ON MOVING CUZ SOMTHING IS PUMPING IN THEIR HEARTS N FLOWING THROUGH THEIR VAINS KNOWN AS HONOUR,DEVOTION , MOTIVATION!!!
DEATH OVER SURRENDER...DATS WHAT THEY SAY DEATH BEFORE DISGRACE...

Peochar-2009:

1958480_687633951335096_8260446195859131042_n.jpg
10408525_793063750786776_6408270713385420643_n.jpg
942391_482663175160170_975795173_n.jpg
398310_265285620231261_1529920293_n.jpg
hhh.jpg

It's amazing how far the SSG has come in the last 10 years they were using modified AKs now most of them are armed with M4s,

Dont under estimate AK. Its one of the most deadly and reliable riffles around

View attachment 238780
View attachment 238781
On 17 May 2009, Capt Bilal was assigned the task to clear / capture Ghuzanosar Ridge in Peochar valley, an imp feature of paramount imp for further progress of op. Despite stiff resistance and highly difficult terrain, Capt Bilal along with his combat team advanced and contacted the miscreants and cleared the bunkers. Capt Bilal after accomplishing his assigned task decided to mov fwd and clear next posn. Miscreants after loosing their first posn were offering stiff resistance and not allowing Capt Bilal to mov fwd. Capt Bilal promptly reacted to every situation and while leading from the front was hit by a rocket on his chest and embraced Shahadat, an ultimate desire of any soldier, at the spot.
Capt Bilal was a kind hearted and pious man. He always enjoyed the love and affection of his senior comds and under comds. He was an obedient and disciplined officer.
Capt Bilal Zafar sacrificed his life for the honour and Glory of his motherland. Our Nation / Army is indebted to such great individuals.
“SHAHADAT” of the gallant son of “PAK ARMY” will always be written in bold in the dazzling pages of the history and this has added another feather to diadem of PAK ARMY.
May Allah Almighty rest his soul in peace, AMEEN.

::::::::::::::::::::::CAPTAIN BILAL'S LAST SMS::::::::::::::::::::::

IN DA ROARS OF BULLETS...IN DA THUNDER OF BOMBS...THERE R FEW WHO JUST DONT STOP...KNOWING THAT THEY R SURROUNDED BY DEATH...KNOWING DAT THEY COULD LEAVE THEIR WIVES WIDOWS..N CHILDREN ORPHANS..BUT THEY JUST KEEP ON MOVING CUZ SOMTHING IS PUMPING IN THEIR HEARTS N FLOWING THROUGH THEIR VAINS KNOWN AS HONOUR,DEVOTION , MOTIVATION!!!
DEATH OVER SURRENDER...DATS WHAT THEY SAY DEATH BEFORE DISGRACE...

Peochar-2009:

View attachment 238782 View attachment 238783 View attachment 238785 View attachment 238786 View attachment 238787

Extraordinary footage... Thanks

Back
Top Bottom