What's new

Pakistan's snow leopards: Both feared and sought

Wasjal i just saw you have tagged me though inever got the alert.
Why is that ? god know .
@Color_Less_Sky , looks good i want to go there . who knew right ? God has blessed us .
Some of these images are rocking .
Nathia-Gali-Photos-Signboards-at-Lalazar-Wild-Life-Park-Nathia-Gali.jpg

1253150d1377610498-thandiyani-nathiagali-mushkpuri-trek-dscn0439.jpg

1253147d1377610463-thandiyani-nathiagali-mushkpuri-trek-dscn0436.jpg

Why is that ? god know .
@Color_Less_Sky , looks good i want to go there . who knew right ? God has blessed us .
Some of these images are rocking .
Nathia-Gali-Photos-Signboards-at-Lalazar-Wild-Life-Park-Nathia-Gali.jpg

1253150d1377610498-thandiyani-nathiagali-mushkpuri-trek-dscn0439.jpg

1253147d1377610463-thandiyani-nathiagali-mushkpuri-trek-dscn0436.jpg

Thanks to Salman Bashah, I also did not know about this park. And its on my list now, I am already planning to take my kids there on long weekend starting May 1, 2015. :enjoy:

Thanks to Salman Bashah, I also did not know about this park. And its on my list now, I am already planning to take my kids there on long weekend starting May 1, 2015. :enjoy:
enjoy bro ... it is a little bit of hiking . so i suggest take water bottles and sport shoes along with you

enjoy bro ... it is a little bit of hiking . so i suggest take water bottles and sport shoes along with you

Thanks bro, I will follow your instructions and I guess we will have to carry our children on shoulders then :enjoy:. How much hiking are we talking here by the way? :what:

Locals know this Lalazar park right? If I ask someone in Nathiagali would he be able to guide me?

Thanks bro, I will follow your instructions and I guess we will have to carry our children on shoulders then :enjoy:. How much hiking are we talking here by the way? :what:

Locals know this Lalazar park right? If I ask someone in Nathiagali would he be able to guide me?

yes local know about this one .... wildlife park is at 1.5-2 km of hiking while mushkpuri peak top have 4 km of hiking

Back
Top Bottom