What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Aimpoint has never given ToT to date and here you are in lala land that they will give you ToT.

They will offer a product for purchase not making yourself.
@Horus told me this. Every Rifle in competition is also offering Sights. CZ have their own and also Beretta and SCAR is offering AIMPOINT. He also told exactly which one I forgot that.

We are abusing the term ToT on this forum. SCAR isn't coming, it may just well be used to study the mechanisms just in case Pakistan want to produce it's own assault rifle or tailor a foreign rifle to it's needs.
Last I know Pakistan was in talks with SCAR and they were doing great when it comes to talks.

@Horus told me this. Every Rifle in competition is also offering Sights. CZ have their own and also Beretta and SCAR is offering AIMPOINT. He also told exactly which one I forgot that.

Last I know Pakistan was in talks with SCAR and they were doing great when it comes to talks.
ok ask Horus again. I bet EVERYTHING I own your wish is just a wish:agree::agree::agree:

ok ask Horus again. I bet EVERYTHING I own your wish is just a wish:agree::agree::agree:
They are not wishes. I don't know How but Aimpoint Optics is offered by SCAR and why don't you ask @Horus yourself by the way last time when he told this you were here also on this forum and you also asked him the question.

They are not wishes. I don't know How but Aimpoint Optics is offered by SCAR and why don't you ask @Horus yourself by the way last time when he told this you were here also on this forum and you also asked him the question.
you have tagged Horus twice now. If you are wrong I hope you have enough rope!!!

you have tagged Horus twice now. If you are wrong I hope you have enough rope!!!
Horus told it. That every Rifle is offering sights also as it's part of the tender we issued. And SCAR is offering Aimpoint I have no idea How it would happen but this is what was told and you also talked to Horus because he told same thing here and when he told one of the guys who asked him questions was you

Horus told it. That every Rifle is offering sights also as it's part of the tender we issued. And SCAR is offering Aimpoint I have no idea How it would happen but this is what was told and you also talked to Horus because he told same thing here and when he told one of the guys who asked him questions was you
Its not written in stone!!

Why on earth can we supposedly make sattelites and miniaturized nuclear warheads but have not been able to develop and field electro optical gun sights ?
This is a those concerned,
All you need is to task researchers at universities to come up with design , establish production facility say at Wah where some infrastructure is present,
Issue dovetail to piccatiny conversion kits ,
No need to buy anything abroad , local research pool increased and if we sell weapons in the future these will bring extra income

View attachment 485268 View attachment 485269 View attachment 485270 View attachment 485263 View attachment 485264 Well it’s official with CZ the technology transfer is of the CZ 806 and 807 '!
POF will be manufacturing these, but the problem isn't over yet ...
The effectiveness of these rifles will only be obtained if the Army is able to provide ample amount of attachments for the rifles such as the ACOG sights , EO Tech , Reflex sights so the weapon can be used to its maximum. Not only that there are other attachments to improve accuracy or to change the class of the weapon like the Fore grip , Angular Fore grip , Custumizable stock ( to convert a 7.62*39 into a DMR! ) , AN PEQ’s as integrated laser modules.
These are few thing I have mentioned out of a long list of attachments available that actually make a soldiers life a bit easier by giving the upper hand in battle which can lead to reducing the casualties in the battle (not to say that martyrdom is a bad thing but officers and soldiers both have families back at home the least the army should do is to provide state of the art equipment in the battle zone !).
Its like you just explained Pubg

3 years of hearing the same thing. Everyone has moved on. consider that!
I would have moved on if Pakistan Army would have stopped the process of Rifle induction. But they haven't and now what I am hearing is trials are over and talks have begun so let see.

I would have moved on if Pakistan Army would have stopped the process of Rifle induction. But they haven't and now what I am hearing is trials are over and talks have begun so let see.
You can learn many things from Horus and one of them which I believe is very important for you to take up. Is keeping quiet!!!

Back
Top Bottom